How to replace the S Pen nib for Samsung Galaxy Note8?
If the S Pen nib is dull, replace it with a new one:
• Firmly hold the nib with the tweezers and remove it
• Insert a new nib into the S Pen
• Be careful not to pinch your fingers with the tweezers
• Do not reuse old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction
• Do not press the nib excessively when inserting into the S Pen
• Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen or your device
• Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be damaged or the nib may be deformed
• Do not hard press on the screen with the S Pen. The pen nib may be deformed
• If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognize the S Pen actions
• If water enters the S Pen slot, gently shake the device to remove the water from the slot before using it
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.