How to use Samsung Pay with Galaxy Watch?
You can register frequently used cards to Samsung Pay, a mobile payment service, to make payments quickly and securely.
Samsung Pay supports near field communication (NFC) to allow payment through standard credit card readers.
• This App’s availability and supported features may vary depending on the region or service provider
• The procedures for the initial setup and card registration may vary depending on the region or service provider
• Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch requires network connection through LTE or Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone
• Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals
• Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones
• Install Samsung Pay App on your Mobile Device before using the feature on your Galaxy Watch. You cannot access Samsung Pay on Galaxy Wearable App without installation. Download the App at Samsung Apps or Google Play
• Payments may not be processed depending on your network connection
• The verification method for payments may vary depending on the card readers
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.