Network and Internet Settings on Galaxy Tab Pro S?
Under Network & Internet settings, some features can be changed.
• Wi-Fi: Activate the Wi-Fi feature to connect to a Wi-Fi network and change the related settings
Please note: Turn off Wi-Fi to save the battery when not in use
• Airplane mode: Activate or deactivate Airplane mode. This disables all wireless functions on the device. Only non-network services can be used
Please note: Make sure the device is turned off during takeoff and landing. After takeoff, the device can be used in Airplane mode if allowed by aircraft personnel
• Data usage: Keep track of data usage
• VPN: Set up and connect to virtual private networks (VPNs)
• Dial-up: Configure the dial-up settings
• Proxy: Configure the proxy settings
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.