Settings - Adjust Software Update Settings for Android 5.0 Lollipop and above
STEP 1: Tap on ‘Apps
STEP 2: Tap on ‘Settings’
STEP 3:Tap on ‘About device’
Enable / Disable
‘Download updates automatically’
You have completed the steps
* There will have some possibility of phone not working after software upgrade due to following reasons:
1. Unstable network connection - While installing software binary, if your network is unstable, it will cause incomplete software installation binary.
2. Insufficient internal storage on your device.
3. Less than 30% battery life
If your device unable to function properly after software upgrade, Please send in to Samsung Authorise Service Centre for technical assessment.
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.