What are the Accounts Settings on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S?
The following options can be changed under Accounts settings:
• Your email and accounts: Add a Microsoft account and manage other accounts
• Sign-in options: Change the device sign-in options. Select screen lock method to prevent others from accessing personal information
• Work access: Add a work or school account to access certain organization’s resources, such as apps and network
• Family and other users: Add additional accounts for family members or other users to use the device with their own personalized settings
• Sync your settings: Change settings to sync own settings with other devices using personal Microsoft account
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.
Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Westgate will be closed for renovation works from 07 January 19 to 08 February 19. Operation will resume on 09 February 19 at 11:00am. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.