What are the Accounts Settings on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S?
The following options can be changed under Accounts settings:
• Your email and accounts: Add a Microsoft account and manage other accounts
• Sign-in options: Change the device sign-in options. Select screen lock method to prevent others from accessing personal information
• Work access: Add a work or school account to access certain organization’s resources, such as apps and network
• Family and other users: Add additional accounts for family members or other users to use the device with their own personalized settings
• Sync your settings: Change settings to sync own settings with other devices using personal Microsoft account
Thank you for your feedback!