What are the main features of Dual Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note8?
Main features of Dual Camera
Dual Lens Camera
• More clear close-up photo with 2x optical zoom
- Supports up to 10x zoom (2x optical X 5x digital)
• The main strength of a Dual Lens Camera is versatile usability, as it consists of a main camera with a wide angle of view and a telephoto camera
• Telephoto Lens - 12 MP Sensor; Aperture No. F2.4; OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer)
• Get sharp noise-free close-up and wide angle photos even in lowlight
• OIS is both main and telephoto camera
• Main Lens - 12 MP Dual Pixel Sensor; Aperture No. F1.7; OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer)
2x optical zoom
• Use the 2x optical zoom icon with the rear camera to get bright and clear photos even when you zoom in on a far-away subject
• Telephoto: Clearer zoomed pictures with a telephoto camera than those with single camera
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.