When Samsung Connect Home is not being discovered
If your Samsung Connect Home isn't being discovered, perform these steps:
• Confirm the Wi-Fi Hub is plugged in with the Ethernet and power cables, and the LED is blinking red/green
• Confirm the ethernet connected to the modem
• Confirm the Ethernet is plugged into the IN port (not the OUT port)
• Confirm SmartThings app is being used
• Confirm the mobile is within 5 ft. of the Wi-Fi Hub
• Confirm the mobile device is connected to a different source of Wi-Fi or mobile data. Switch from one to the other if connectivity is poor
• iOS doesn't support "easy setup" automatic discovery. If using iOS, confirm that the plus icon is tapped and selected Wi-Fi Hub from the catalog
• Power cycle the modem in order to update the MAC address of the router
• Factory reset the Wi-Fi Hub by holding the Reset button for approximately 10 seconds. The LED will go dark, then blinking green, then blinking red/green
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.