Can Samsung TV record TV channels?
Our TV record functions only allows you to make a reservation to record a programme via broadcast through Air Antenna with HD Digital program.
• It cannot record analog/HD programmes on STB box and recorded TV for LED
To use the recording or Timeshift function, the connected USB device must be available for recording. Device format is recommended to use USB HDD.
• Do not disconnect the device while formatting is in progress. If you format the device, all files will be deleted
• Before formatting your device to the TV, please back up your files to prevent them from damage or loss of data. SAMSUNG is not responsible for any data file damage or data loss
• The reading/writing performance and controller of USB hard disk drives may vary. Some USB hard disk drives may fail a performance test and cannot be used with a PVR
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.