Do all HDMI devices work on Anynet+, even if they are not made by Samsung?
What is Anynet+?
Anynet+ is an AV network system that enables an easy-to-use AV interface for users by controlling all connected AV devices through the Anynet+ menu when Samsung Electronics AV devices are connected.
. The Anynet+ system can be used only with Samsung devices that have the Anynet+ feature.
To be sure your Samsung device has this feature, check if there is an Anynet+ logo on it.
N For the method of connecting external devices, refer to the supported user manual.
● Connect the Optical cable between the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL) jack on your TV and the Digital Audio Input
on the Home Theatre.
● When following the connection above, the Optical jack only outputs 2 channel audio. You will only hear sound from
the Home Theatre’s Front Left and Right speakers and the subwoofer. If you want to hear 5.1 channel audio, connect
the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL) jack on the DVD / Satellite Box (i.e. Anynet Device 1 or 2) directly to the
Amplifier or Home Theatre, not the TV.
● You can connect only one Home Theatre.
● You can connect an Anynet+ device using the HDMI cable. Some HDMI cables may not support Anynet+ functions.
● Anynet+ works when the AV device supporting Anynet+ is in the standby or on status.● Anynet+ supports up to 12 AV devices in total. Note that you can connect up to 3 devices of
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.