How can I change the aspect ratio of TV?
Occasionally, you may want to change the size of the image on your screen. Your TV comes with several screen size options, each designed to work best with specific types of video input. Your cable box/satellite receiver may have its own set of screen sizes as well. In general, though, you need to view the TV in 16:9 mode as long as possible. Alternately, you may press the P.SIZE button on the remote control repeatedly to change the picture size.
• 16:9 : Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
• Zoom1 : Magnifies the size of the picture on the screen.
• Zoom2 : Magnifies the size of the picture bigger than Zoom1.
• Wide Fit : Enlarges the aspect ratio of the picture to fit the entire screen.
• 4:3 : Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode.
• Screen Fit : Use the function to see the full image without any cutoff when HDMI (720p/1080i/1080p), Component (1080i/1080p) or DTV (1080i) signals are input.
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.