How to change the aspect ratio of the screen
Press the P.Size on the remote control of the TV and toggle the screen settings.
- 16:9 : Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
- Zoom1 : Magnifies the size of the picture on the screen.
- Zoom2 : Magnifies the size of the picture bigger than Zoom1.
- Wide Fit : Enlarges the aspect ratio of the picture to fit the entire screen.
- 4:3 : Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode.
- Screen Fit : Use the function to see the full image without any cutoff when HDMI (720p/1080i/1080p), Component (1080i/1080p) or DTV (1080i) signals are input.
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.