How to connect Samsung Soundbar to a Bluetooth Device?
You can connect a Bluetooth device to the Soundbar and enjoy music with stern sound, all without wires!
Please note: You will see BT READY on the front display of the Soundbar
• When the connection is successful, [Bluetooth Device Name] > BT will appear on the Soundbar display
• The device name can only be displayed in English. An underline “_" will be displayed if the name is not in English
• If the Bluetooth device has failed to pair with the Soundbar, delete the previous [AV] Samsung Soundbar found by the Bluetooth device and have it search for the Soundbar again
• In BT mode, the Play / Pause / Next / Prev functions are not available. However, these functions are available on Bluetooth devices supporting Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
To disconnect Soundbar from the Bluetooth device, follow these steps:
• Disconnecting takes time because the Bluetooth device must receive a response from the Soundbar
• When the Soundbar is disconnected from the Bluetooth device, it will display BT DISCONNECTED on the front display
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.