How to play media across Samsung Smart devices
Note: Both your Smasung Smartphone and Samsung Smart TV must be on the same wifi network.
Connecting a Smart TV to a Network
1. Press the Menu button on the remote control and on the TV, scroll down to Network as shown below:
2. Select Network Settings
3. Slect Next when you see the message below:
4. Select Wireless (General) as the Network Connection type and then select Next button
5. Choose your wifi network from the list and then select the Next button
6. Enter the password to your wifi network and select the Next button
Note: If you do not know your wifi password, contact your Internet Service Provider or Network Administrator
7. The Smart TV will automatically configure the network settings, select the Next button to complete the setup
Playing media content from your Samsung Smartphone to your Samsung Smart TV
1. Connect your Sartphone to the same wifi network as your Smart TV.
2. On the Smartphone, tap on the Apps icon
3. Tap on the Gallery icon and select the media (e.g. audio, picture, video) content you want to play.
Example: Playing a Video file
4. Tap on Video
5. Tap on the Video again
6. Tap on the Video Link icon
The video should now stream to your Samsung Smart TV.
If you have additional questions or require further assistance, please contact Samsung Customer Care on
1800 SAMSUNG to speak to a Call Center Agent or you may log into Live Chat Support to chat with the technical team online; click here to chat now.
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.