How to resolve auto switch off in Samsung Soundbar when in D.IN status?
Your soundbar will automatically switch off when the device is in idle mode for a certain period of time.
• D.In Mode: If no input source is entered for 20 minutes
• Aux Mode: If no cable is inserted in the jack for 20 minutes
• BT Mode: If no connection is made for 20 minutes
• USB Mode: If “NO USB” or “Stop” state lasts for 20 minutes
To resolve the issue, follow these steps:
Please note: If the display is not showing the expected text, unplug the soundbar for 10 seconds and then plug it back in
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.