How to set the language?
OSD(On-Screen Display) language is set to English by default. So if you want to change the Language, please follow the steps below.
1. In Stop mode, press the MENU button.
2. Press the Cursor ▼ button to move to Setup and then press the ENTER button.
3. Select Language and then press the ENTER button.
4. Press the Cursor▲,▼ button to select OSD Language and then press the ENTER button.
5. Press the Cursor ▲,▼ button to select the desired language and then press the ENTER button.
• Once the setup is complete, the OSD will be English if English has been selected as language.
- Press the RETURN button to return to the previous level.
- Press the EXIT button to exit the setup screen.
• OSD LANGUAGE : Selecting the OSD Language.
• AUDIO : Selecting the Audio Language (recorded on the disc).
• SUBTITLE: Selecting the Subtitle Language(recorded on the disc).
• DISC MENU: Selecting the Disc Menu Language (recorded on the disc).
If the language you selected is not recorded on the disc, the menu language will not change even if you set it to your desired language.
• OTHERS: To select another language, select OTHERS and enter the language code of your country AUDIO, SUBTITLE and DISC MENU languages can be selected.
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.