How to use USB function?
You can enjoy media files such as pictures and music saved on an MP3 player, USB memory stick or digital camera using the USB host feature. Please follow the steps below.
1. Connect the USB device to the USB port on the side of the unit.
2. USB Connected appears on the display screen and then disappears.
3. USB icon is displayed on the Setup Menu.
using USB, you can remove it safely.
To prevent damage to the data stored in the USB device, perform safe removal before disconnecting the USB cable.
• Press the YELLOW(C) button. The display will show Now. You can remove USB safely.
• Remove the USB cable.
To listen to your music files with 5.1 channel home theater sound, you must set the Dolby Pro Logic II mode to Matrix.
During playback, press the button.
• When there is more than one file and you press the button, the next file is selected.
• When there is more than one file and you press the button, the previous file is selected.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.