What Equipment Do I Need To View HDTV Programming?
To view HDTV programming you need the following components:
- A High Definition receiver
- An HDTV monitor or television set
- An HDTV Service Provider (Cable or Satellite)
- If you use a satellite provider, an oval triple LNB multi-satellite dish, including a Sat C LNB (a dish that can receive signals from all 3 satellite locations providing DIRECTV® programming).
Note: If you have a High Definition receiver and no provider, you'll need an off-air antenna to receive analog and digital off-air television broadcasts. HD broadcasts will be limited.
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.