When I changed PC resolution,
When the resolution of the input signal exceeds the operating range of the display,
"Not supported mode" OSD will displayed.
In order to resolve this, please change the resolution of the PC to one supported by the display unit.
Using Your TV as a Computer (PC) Display
Setting up Your PC Software (Based on Windows XP)
Depending on the version of Windows and the video card, the actual screens on your
PC may differ in which case the same basic set-up information will almost always be applied. (If not, contact your computer manufacturer or Samsung Dealer.)
1. Click on “Control Panel” on the Windows start menu.
2. Click on “Appearance and Themes” in the “Control Panel” window and a display dialog-box will appear.
3. Click on “Display” and a display dialog box will appear.
4. Navigate to the “Settings” tab on the display dialog-box.
** The correct size setting (resolution) Eg: [Optimum: 1920 X 1080 pixels] ** Optimun Resolution is Depend on model Code**
** If a vertical-frequency option exists on your display settings dialog box, thecorrect value is “60” or “60 Hz”. Otherwise, just click “OK” and exit the dialog box
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.