The item is in the cart.
Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Exceptionally Lightweight and Slim
Enjoy greater flexibility than ever before with the Galaxy Tab S2 (8.0”) 4G+. The lightest1 and slimmest1 tablet in the market, the Galaxy Tab S2 (8.0”) 4G+ redefines portability and its sleek profile makes it easy to grab and slip into your bag so you’re ready to roll anytime, anywhere.
Clearer, Brighter Images
The Galaxy Tab S2 (8.0”) 4G+’s 8MP camera and f1.9 lens allow you to take brighter and crisper pictures and videos than ever before, even in low light conditions. View your photos and videos in superb clarity on the tablet’s SUPER AMOLED screen with 100,000:1 high contrast ratio.
4G+ LTE Cat 6 Capability
4G+ LTE Cat 6 lets you browse, download and connect at blazing speed of up to 300Mbps. That’s 2x faster than LTE Cat 4 so you get to what’s important to you quicker.
Multitask like a pro with the Galaxy Tab S2 (8.0”) 4G+. Watch HD movies while you flip through a photo gallery, reply an email or surf the net. Run multiple apps with Intuitive Multi Window2 (Split View, Pop Up View) to enjoy seamless multitasking.
Optimal Viewing Experience
Get engrossed in a book or browse through blogs with optimal viewing comfort and experience. The GALAXY Tab S2 (8.0”) 4G+ has a 4:3 display ratio that ultilises all available space on the screen so you can read comfortably.
- 8.0" (203.1mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS 8.0MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 272 Weight (g)
- 4000 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
- Up to 74 Audio Playback Time (Hours)
- 1.9GHz, 1.3GHz CPU Speed
*Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
How to update firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab S Series?How to update firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab S Series?See The Answer
How to register and deregister fingerprints in Samsung Galaxy Tab S Series?How to register and deregister fingerprints in Samsung Galaxy Tab S Series?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* User Available Memory: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Battery: Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
Based on Wi-Fi®
models of Galaxy Tab S2 (8.0”) and Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7”).
2 For selected apps only.
• Memory - Actual user-accessible internal storage is less than specified total memory due to operating system, software, and other built-in applications, and may vary after software updates/ upgrades.
• Battery - Dependent on network, SIM card, usage and battery condition.
Note: Certain features, services and applications are dependent on network connectivity and may not be available in all coverage areas. Additional data charges may apply. Specifications are accurate as at time of publish and are subject to change without prior notice.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks herein is under license. Google Play, Android, Google and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Skype and ActiveSync are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Wi-Fi® and Wi-Fi Direct® are registered trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance. All other company, product and service names mentioned herein are marks, trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the respective owners.
Screen images are simulated and for illustration purposes only. ©2015 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd