6. A full list of participating retailers can be found at www.samsung.com/uk/100daypromise (“Participating Retailers”).
7. The Offer allows Participants to use a Promotion Product in their own home for 100 days to determine if they would like to keep it. Participants have the right to return the Promotion Product to the Participating Retailer from whom the purchase was made within 100 days of purchase for any reason.
8. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer from the Promoter (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter’s Home Appliance Added Value Promotion).
9. To claim under the Offer, Participants must visit www.samsung.com/uk/100daypromise, create or login to an existing MySamsung account and complete the claim form by uploading proof of purchase and providing the Promotion Product’s serial number, model code, purchase and delivery dates within 100 days of purchase (“Redemption”), meaning the final date to redeem (for a Promotion Product purchased on 1 July 2019) is 8 October 2019.
10. Participants will then receive a call from the Promoter’s customer service team who will attempt to resolve any issues the Participant has. Should the Participant still wish to return the Promotion Product they will be provided with a unique reference number (“NQ Code”) by email. If an email confirmation has not been received, the Participant must contact the Promoter’s customer service team at UK: 0330 726 7864 or ROI: 0818717100 within seven (7) days of Redemption.
11. To claim under the offer, Participants must then contact the Participating Retailer from whom the Promotion Product was purchased and provide the NQ Code within fourteen (14) days of the end of the 100-day period.
12. The Participating Retailer will then arrange for the collection of the Promotion Product and issue a full refund to the bank account from which the Promotion Product was purchased.
13. Maximum one (1) Redemption per Participant and per Promotion Product purchased.
14. Redemptions that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid.
15. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Redemptions which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
17. Redeeming the Offer does not affect the standard warranty period or any other statutory rights.
18. The Offer cannot be transferred to another user.
Privacy and Data Protection
20. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Offer, the details and information provided by the Participant when making a Redemption will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Offer whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Offer.
23. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Redemptions or Claims due to transmission failures or other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged Redemptions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Offer.
24. By participating in this Offer, Participants agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Offer. This limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
25. The Promotion is governed by English law.