Thanks to the option to set up the air inlet on either the bottom or rear of the unit, the Slim Duct can be customised to suit any business environment. This flexibility in installation means it can be configured to suit almost any room and is easily concealed behind ceilings, allowing it to blend in while providing an enhanced airflow to the surrounding space.
Only 199mm thick, the Slim Duct can be concealed almost anywhere. The slimmest Samsung model is more than 20mm thinner than its two most similar models. Its slender design is not only highly elegant, it makes installation, maintenance and repair quick and easy, rendering it more suitable and effective to a wider range of businesses.
The Slim Duct is designed to allow easy access for maintenance. By simply opening the bottom panel of the unit, users can access parts easily, reducing the downtime period dedicated to servicing, and minimising the financial impact on your business.
Users are now able to introduce a new drain pump from the side, meaning there is no longer any need to remove the top cover. By shifting the right side panel, the pump can easily be installed, checked or repaired, saving businesses time and money.
The anti-virus filter lets businesses and their users benefit from cleaner air in their premises. This feature is specifically designed to extract dust particles and to minimise the spread of mould and harmful bacteria. This generates a more comfortable and safe environment for business users.
Easy Filter Cleaning
An automatic indicator signals when the filter is due for cleaning after 1,000 hours of operation. The duct design system means this is an extremely simple process which reduces maintenance time and the subsequent financial impact on businesses.
Smart Pressure Control
Whatever the environment, our Smart Pressure Control System supplies users with consistent cooling and heating power. External Static Pressure (ESP) adjusts the unit's fan speed so that your ideal ambience is achieved with a quieter, more efficient operation.
Optional High Lift-Up Drain Pump
Samsung ducted air conditioning technology includes the option of a high lift-up drain pump. This lifts condensed water up to 750mm compared with previous 700mm limits. As a result, this system is more convenient because it allows users to be more flexible in terms of where they install the unit.
- Type SLIM DUCT
- Indoor Unit AM090FNLDEH/EU
Power Supply (Indoor Unit) [Φ, #, V, Hz]
- 1, 2, 220 - 240, 50
- Mode HP / HR
- Cooling [kW] 9 kW
- Cooling [Btu/h] 30700 Btu/h
- Heating [kW] 10 kW
- Heating [Btu/h] 34100 Btu/h
Power Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) [W] 170 W
- Heating 2) [W] 170 W
Current Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) 0.96 A
- Heating 2) 0.96 A
- Type Sirocco Fan
- Motor (Output) [W] -
- Air Flow Rate (High / Mid / Low) [CMM] 29 / 27 / 25 CMM
- Air Flow Rate(High/Mid/Low)[L/S] 483.33 / 450 / 416.67
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [mmAq] 0 / 3 /6 mmAq
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [Pa] 0 / 29.42 / 58.84 Pa
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, mm) 9.52 mm
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, inch) 3 / 8"
- Gas Pipe (Φ, mm) 15.88 mm
- Gas Pipe (Φ, inch) 5 / 8"
- Drain Pipe (Φ,mm) VP25 (OD 32, ID 25)
- Power Source Wire 1.5 ~ 2.5
- Transmission Cable 0.75 ~ 1.5
- Type R410A(Fluorinated greenhouse gas)
- Control Method EEV INCLUDED
- Sound Pressure (High / Mid / Low) [dB(A)] 37 / 36 / 33 dBA
- Sound Power 64.0 dBA
External Dimension (Indoor Unit)
- Net Weight(kg) 40 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 47 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1300 x 295 x 690 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1575 x 370 x 835 mm
- Panel model -
- Panel Net Weight (kg) -
- Shipping Weight (kg) -
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) -
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) -
- Drain Pump MDP - E075SEE3D
- Drain Pump Max. Lifting Height/Displacement -
- Air Filter -
Further Ecodesign and Energy labelling information : http://www.samsung.com/uk/business/system-air-conditioner/energylabel/
* Samsung air conditioners contain fluorinated greenhouse gas R410A with GWP=2088