Recharges as fast as it charges your phone
The fast charging capabilities aren't just for your phone. It supports 25W with Super Fast Charging for your devices and for itself, meaning you can power up your phone quickly, and when your battery pack's running low, you can give it a recharge just as fast.
*Actual charging speed may also vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors. *When charging two devices simultaneously, 25W Super Fast Charging is not available.
Works well with others
Sharing is caring, so the 25W Battery Pack is engineered to be compatible with different types of charging protocols. So if someone's phone is on the verge of powering down, you can easily re-up their battery.
*If devices are not charging, reset the 25W Battery Pack by pressing the power button for 7.5 seconds.
- Capacity 10000 mAh
- Compatible Models Super Fast Charging compatible with Galaxy Note10 lite, S10 lite, Note10+, Note10, S10 5G, A91, A90 5G, A80, A70, and future compatible devices
- Features Fast Wired Charging In&Out (SFC/PD/AFC in/out max.25 W, QC2.0 output max.18 W)
- Packaging Contents Battery Pack, USB-C to USB-C Charging Cable, QSG
- Cable Length 0.2 m
- Dimension (WxHxD) 72 x 142 x 13.8 mm
- Weight 240 g
- Input Voltage (Max, Normal Charge) 5 V
- Input Voltage (Max, Fast Charge) 9 V, 12 V / PPS : 3.3-5.9 V or 3.3-11.0 V
- Input Current (Max, Normal Charge) 3 A
- Input Current (Max, Fast Charge) 2.77 A(9 V), 2.1 A(12 V) / PPS : 3.0 A(3.3-5.9 V) or 2.25 A(3.3-11.0 V)
- Output Voltage (Max, Normal Charge) 5 V
- Output Voltage (Max, Fast Charge) 9 V, 12 V / PPS : 3.3-5.9 V or 3.3-11.0 V
- Output Current (Max, Normal Charge) 3 A
- Output Current (Max, Fast Charge) 2.77 A(9 V), 2.1 A(12 V) / PPS : 3.0 A(3.3-5.9 V) or 2.25 A(3.3-11.0 V)
- Dark Gray
Memory size - User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features.
Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.