Combine the ultimate in hotel service, premium content and popular applications for a superior guest experience with Samsung LYNK™ SINC and Samsung Smart Hub. Samsung Smart Hub, a library of widgets, enables guests to select applications to enjoy entertainment packages and high definition quality content. Guests can enjoy the interaction on a large TV screen in their rooms by using Internet applications the same way they use them on their smartphones, tablets, PCs or other devices. For easier management, LYNK™ SINC provides a customizable UI with multiple language support and various templates. Select an interface that suits your hospitality brand or property, and then use the advanced UI to easily create and edit menus, images, text and video clips.
HA Series displays include the Samsung’s advanced LYNK™ REACH solution, which helps your hospital improve operational efficiency while decreasing TCO. By implementing the Samsung LYNK™ REACH and REACH Server, you can use an existing coaxial cable with no need for set-top-boxes or IP infrastructure separately. With LYNK™ REACH solution’s simple and intuitive user interface, you can experience advanced display manageability, which helps you easily program content on hundreds of displays from one central location.
HA590 Series displays are built with the following Samsung technologies to provide your guests with the best picture quality possible: Digital Noise Filter helps eliminate excess digital noise in the picture signal. The filter uses pattern recognition to separate signal and noise residue. HyperReal Engine analyzes the picture and enhances definition for lifelike images. Deliver images with high depth and clarity to create an immersive viewing experience. Wide Color Enhancer Plus drastically improves the picture quality with the entire RGB spectrum brought to life on TV screens. Your guests can now enjoy exceptionally vibrant, yet natural-looking images as they were meant to be seen.
The Samsung hospitality display use energy-efficient LED technology, which also reduces costs by requiring less power consumption and maintenance, compared with conventional cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) displays. The displays emit less carbon dioxide (CO2) and contain less mercury, halogen or lead to make recycling more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our Hospitality Displays rotate in both directions, with optional 20, 60 and 90 degree settings, giving your guests an excellent view of their TV wherever they are in the room.
Media entertainment including movies, music, and images come alive on the screen by simply plugging a USB drive directly into the TV.
System Integrator (SI) compatibility
Samsung hospitality displays are compatible with various System Integrators’ protocols at purchase. This SI compatibility helps hotel managers save their time and effort when setting up multiple protocols between SI-provided set-top boxes and displays.
Hotel Logo and Welcome Messages
Enhance your hotel’s brand awareness while greeting your guests with a unique hotel logo and customizable messages. Hotels can display their logos and greetings on screen for an adjustable period of 3 to 7 seconds whenever their guests turn on the TV.
Hotel managers can easily manage and arrange the channel mix for both analogue and digital channels without the need to adjust and edit channel lists by different TV systems. Channels can be reordered and renamed to the hotel’s preference with channel mapping.
Enable guests to easily find and enjoy the programming of their choice without having to manually scroll through hundreds of TV channels. My Channel’s quick search function allows guests to find channels suited to their tastes, by country and genre.
Increase guests’ TV-viewing enjoyment by eliminating annoying interference from other remote signals in applications, such as hotel fitness centers, where multiple TVs are in close proximity. The multi-code remote can control up to 10 TVs individually in the same room.
Make your hospitality TVs another source of revenue and derive potential revenue from SmoovieTV.. The Samsung hospitality TV is compatible with SmoovieTV, which is a prepaid TV solution supported by the channel bank editor setting free channels and premium paid channels for your guests’ selection.
Remote Jack Pack Compatibility
Enable guests to plug and play content from personal devices on a large TV screen with Remote Jack Pack and Samsung Hospitality TV compatibility. It detects the connection interface and automatically converts it to an optimized source, transmitting inputs as High-Definition Multimedia Interface® outputs.
Headphone ID compatibility
Give guests the luxury of listening to TV in bed without the cumbersome need to extend the headphone cable. The included Headphone ID detects headphones connected to the extension sockets next to a bed where your guests can simply plug headphones to listen to the TV without disturbing others in the room.
Variable Speaker Out
Increase guests’ in-room mobility and enjoyment by connecting the TV’s sound to other parts of the room with the external speaker-out post. Guests can listen to their TV programs from anywhere in the room or bathroom through speakers installed in remote locations.
Sound Bar Compatibility
Couple a Samsung hospitality TV with a Sound Bar to let guests truly enjoy hearing their programming. Connected by a High-Definition Multimedia Interface® cable, settings are automatically applied, making installation a breeze. A single remote lets guests have full control over both the TV and Sound Bar.
Simply set up multiple TVs without repeating cumbersome setting processes. Hotel managers do not have to set up each individual TVs with USB Cloning. They can easily store the settings from one TV on a USB device and then clone those settings onto other TVs.
- Backlight LED
- Screen Size 46"
- HD/FHD FHD
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Picture Engine HyperReal Engine
- Static Contrast Ratio 5000:1
- Response Time 8 ms
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178° / 178°
- Peak Luminance Ratio 73 %
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- Film Mode Yes
- Brightness 300 cd/m2
- Dolby Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- Sound Output (RMS) 10W x 2
- Speaker Type Down Firing + Full Range
- Variable Speaker Out 4W Mono
- Web Browser Yes
- Samsung 3D No
- Wireless LAN Builit-in Yes
- AllShare - Contents Sharing Yes
- Soft AP Yes
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Movie
- EPG Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- OSD Language 29 European Languages
- Picture-In-Picture 1 Tuner PIP
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- HbbTV Yes
- DTV Tuner Built-in DVB-T/C/S2
- Analog Tuner Yes
- DiSEqC Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ SINC Compatibility Yes
- H.Browser Compatibility Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH (RF) Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH Server Compatibility Yes
- Hospitality Plug&Play (Easy Set-up) Yes
- Auto Source Mode Yes
- Hotel Channel List Yes
- My Channel Yes
- Energy Saving Mode (BLU Control) Yes
- Logo Display with Time Out Setting (BMP/Movie) Yes
- Welcome Message Yes
- RJ12/IR Pass Through Yes
- Software Clock No
- Multi Code Remote Yes
- Screwed Remote Battery Cover Yes
- Soundbar Compatibility Yes
- Music Mode (Input: PC/AV/Component/HDMI) Yes
- Music Mode Backlight on/off Yes
- USB Cloning Yes
- Smoovie Compatibility Yes
- HDMI (Side/Rear) 1/2 EA
- USB (Side/Rear) 1/1 EA
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- Composite In (AV) (Side/Rear) 0/1 (Common Use for Component Y)
- Ethernet (LAN) (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- Headphone (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- Headphone ID (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- PC In (D-sub) (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- PC/DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- RF In (Satellite Input) (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- CI Slot (Side/Rear) 1/0 EA
- Variable Audio Out (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- Variable Audio Out Volume Control (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- RJ12 for External Control (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- RJP Jack (Remote Jack Pack) (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- Colour Black
- Stand Type Square
- Swivel (Left/Right) 20º / 60º / 90º
- Energy Efficiency Class A+
- Eco Sensor Yes
- Mercury Content 0.0 mg
- Lead Presence Presence
- Power Supply AC220~240V
- Power Consumption (Rated) 96W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) Under 0.50W
- Power Consumption (IEC 62087 Edition 2) 62.0 W
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard,kWh) 91KWh
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) 1059.8x625.6x94.3 mm
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) 1059.8x681.2x227.6 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1237.0x723.0x175.0 mm
- Set Weight without Stand 12.5 kg
- Set Weight with Stand 15.4 kg
- VESA Mount 400x400 mm
- VESA Screw Size M8
- Remote Controller Model TM1050
- Battery (for Remote Control) Yes
- Power Cable Yes
- Quick Install Guide Yes
- Data Cable Yes
- PureCare Remote(Seamless White Remote) No
- Kensington Lock Yes