Samsung Small Signage meets the reliability and durability demands of your business environment. With performance guaranteed for 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, and supported by a two-year warranty*, you can confidently operate the small-sized display at the pace of your business. Samsung Small Signage also promotes the connectivity your businesses needs with fast and convenient content management. The DBE-PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) display features an integrated network and power connection for clutter-free installation. Additionally, the DBE-PoE offers embedded ports for HDMI and SD cards to accommodate a range of user device and content upload needs. Through the reliability and convenience of the Samsung Small Signage with PoE solution, your business no longer has to rely on consumer-oriented tablet alternatives that can malfunction after extended use or require complex, multi-cable installation to generate power and signal input.
Equipped with a variety of integrated technologies, Samsung Small Signage enables you to deliver interactive and informative content with fewer external resources required. For space-conscious businesses, the DBE-PoE display offers a minimalistic connection format conducive to multiple device usage. Instead of requiring two separate cables for power and network connectivity, the PoE-enabled display just needs one cable to deliver a high-speed network connection while supplying 30 W of power at the same time. The elimination of cables and adapters ensures tidy installation, especially when multiple displays are installed in one location. In this way, the DBE-PoE minimises visual distraction and enhances the visual appeal of your business environment and digital signage for customers.
Deliver myriad rich content with DBE Series built-in media player and simplified management through 3rd Generation Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSSP). An internal memory upgrade from 4 GB to 8 GB enhances the displays’ usability. The embedded, all-in-one 3rd Generation SSSP eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player to streamline digital signage operation and improve total cost of ownership (TCO). New MagicInfo S3, a content management solution embedded in 3rd Generation SSSP enables you to create, deploy and manage content more easily than the previous version with an enhanced UI and UX. MagicInfo S3 leverages 3rd Generation SSSP, an open platform that provides compatibility with myriad third-party software for flexibility and ease of use with other applications.
Heighten efficiency and productivity with a newly designed Home Menu UI that displays frequently used functions in a new, large-button matrix design. Simplify usage with a selection of customisable menu configurations that allow ready access to repeatedly used menus. Generate content more easily and conveniently than ever with the Home Menu’s newly designed templates for various vertical markets including grocery stores, QSRs, terminals and lobbies. Leverage these sharp, professional template layouts to produce and design content in either portrait or landscape orientation. And, turn the Home Menu into a touch-activated user experience by adding an optional Touch Overlay.
While small- and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) and small office / home office (SOHO) business owners may not need to connect several displays with real-time or frequently-changing data as larger retail and corporate content managers require, they still value the convenience and efficiency of effective content management. As an alternative to MagicInfo DataLink, Samsung’s Data Module solution is specifically designed with SMB and SOHO users in mind. Instead of requiring a MagicInfo server and DataLink license fee, the embedded Data Module connects with a business owners’ existing local data storage*. Information is then shared automatically from the data storage and transmitted to the MagicInfo Author tool. Using Data Module-capable Samsung Small Signage, SMBs and SOHO business owners can thus share timely and informative content more effectively with a reduced total cost of ownership (TCO).
For retail, corporate and transportation environments where multiple displays are installed and need to be remotely managed, such as QSRs, grocery stores, conference rooms and airport terminals, the time and effort required to update frequently-changing data in real-time can strain business operations and staff effectiveness. As a server-based content management solution, Samsung Small Signage’s MagicInfo DataLink content management program* is ideally suited to address these demanding usage scenarios. The MagicInfo DataLink solution allows content managers to easily and instantly update information across displays based on frequently changing data, such as exchange rates and customer waiting lists, as the DataLink server and MagicInfo Author tool automatically share information from a user-designated administrative server. As a result, you can retrieve, update and transmit content and improve customer awareness and satisfaction with greater convenience and less effort required.
- Diagonal Size 10.1"
- Panel Type 60 Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution 1280 x 800
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.1695 (H) x 0.1695 (V) mm (TYP.)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 217 (H) x 135.6 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 450 nit
- Contrast Ratio 900:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178:178
- Response Time 30 ms
- Display Colour 16.7 M
- Colour Gamut 50 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50000:1
- Audio Out 1
- Video In HDMI1
- Power Supply PoE+ (30 W) / AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:24.2W, Typ:18.0W, BTU(Max):82.5W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 246.8 x 165.2 x 27 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 300 x 205 x 79 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 0.7 kg
- Package Weight 1.4 kg
- Temperature 0 °C ~ 40 °C
- Humidity 10% ~ 80%
- VESA Mount 75 x 75 mm
- Bezel Width 14.1 (top),14.1 (side),14.1 (bot) mm
- Media Player Option Type Embedded
- Special Temperature Sensor, Portrait Installation Support, Button Lock, Clock Battery (80 hrs Clock Keeping), SD Card Slot, PoE+
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), Image Rotation, Built In MagicInfo Player S3, Firmware Update by Network, LFD New Home Screen, Predefined Templates for Vertical Usage, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Regulatory guide, Power Cord, Adapter, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C-Stereo cable, Stand Bar
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA): 47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B, CE (Europe): EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan): VCCI V-3 / 2014.04, KC (Korea): KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS 13438 (EN 55022), C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS CISPR22: 2009 + A1: 2010, CCC (China): GB9254-2008; GB17625.1-2012
- Safety UL (USA): UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada): CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, NOM (Mexico): NOM-019-SCFI-1998, CB (EU): IEC60950-1, EN60950-1, KC (Korea): K60950-1, PSB (Singapore): IEC60950-1, EAC (Russia): IEC60950-1, S-Mark (Argentina): IEC60950, SASO (Saudi Arabia): IEC60950
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.
Professional Display DBE-P Series 10" (LH10DBEPEBB/EN)
11 Jul, 2017User Manual ver 01
11 Jul, 2017User Manual ver 01
17 Aug, 2015Quick Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE(European), SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
18 Aug, 2020Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 Setup for Windows ) ver 3.1 1014.1
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, DUTCH(BEL), ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, FRENCH(FRANCE), GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, THAI, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
9 Sep, 2016Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 User Manual) ver 2.6_1.2
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)