Because of its outstanding durability and performance, DMD Series digital signage is the ideal solution for any business or organisation whose revenue is dependent on non-stop operation. By leveraging Samsung’s proven technology, you can increase sales by continually drawing and informing audiences with rich content delivered on superb-quality digital signage. With highly visible and superior 450-nit brightness, DMD Series digital signage keeps viewers engaged in any indoor business environment.
Improve productivity and reduce operating costs by installing and configuring the signage solution with greater ease. The embedded, all-in-one 2nd Generation SSSP eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player to streamline digital signage operation and improve total cost of ownership (TCO). To boost efficiency, content deployment and sharing is simplified with a PC-less network connection that lets you plug in a USB and link multiple displays over a daisy chain configuration.
DMD Series digital signage is powered by a significantly upgraded embedded 2nd Generation SSSP. The new quad-core SoC processor substantially improves performance with a remarkably faster processing speed for rich, seamless messaging. The increased power supports interactive digital signage capability that is available for all sizes through an optional Touch Overlay. This innovative feature amplifies your messaging with engaging interactivity, without the need for an additional PC. Now, schools, corporations and other businesses can offer interactive signage with less expense and difficulty. In addition, the 2nd Generation SSSP supports a picture-in-picture (PIP) size over 50 percent of the digital signage area for operational excellence, compared to less than 50 percent in dual-core digital signage.
DMD Series digital signage comes equipped with a Wi-Fi module that enables you to easily transfer, play, share and schedule digital signage content without a physical connection. You no longer have to deal with burdensome cables and connector ports. With mobile app control and content sharing features, you can deploy and manage content from virtually anywhere using a Wi-Fi-equipped smartphone, PC or tablet for maximum flexibility. You can even wirelessly configure and deploy content to new digital signage installations using the Wi-Fi module. This feature is ideal in places where cabling is difficult to install.
Experience intuitive, touch-friendly control of digital signage functions with a newly designed Home screen user interface (UI). Frequently used functions are conveniently available on the Home screen in a new matrix design represented by large menu buttons for ease of use. A selection of menu configurations is also displayed on the Home screen, which can be customised to populate repeatedly used menus instead of using the default selection, for quick access. With the addition of the optional Touch Overlay, the Home UI turns into a touch-activated user experience.
DMD Series digital signage also provides powerful content management tools, upgraded for your business use. Features include:
* Multi-channel scheduling. Deliver various scheduled content on several channels for customised messaging.
* Backup player. Stay productive at all times, even in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
* Event schedule. Easily create and provide event schedules to audiences of all types, and automatically update content when event schedules change.
* E-brochure. Design and disseminate e-brochures according to the content schedule for effective mass messaging. Users can also easily flip through the e-brochure to find specific content to share with customers, just like a paper brochure.
Create content more easily and conveniently than ever with 100 types of included pre-designed templates that are targeted for various vertical markets. Save time and effort by easily and effectively creating and delivering your message with no additional professional assistance.
Enhance the ambiance of your business environment while elevating your brand image with the DMD Series digital signage sleek, cutting-edge design. The stylish digital signage features ultra-narrow 9.5 mm (0.37 in) slim bezels in matte black, black hairline, wooden or titanium deco bezels that can be installed as options to match any décor. A 49.9 mm (1.97 in.) profile and invisible tag-style logo also ensure that the digital signage perfectly complements your interior design.
- Diagonal Size 82"
- Panel Type 120 Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.3135 (H) x 0.9405 (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1805.76 (H) x 1015.74 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 500 nit
- Contrast Ratio 5000:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178:178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Colour 10 bit Dithering - 1.07 Billion
- Colour Gamut 68 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 HZ
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50000:1
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- RGB Out DP1.2 (Loop-out)
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack, RGB/DVI/HDMI/AV/COMPONENT Audio(Common)
- Audio Out Stereo mini Jack
- Video In HDMI1, HDMI2, HDMI3, Component (CVBS Common)
- Video Out N/A
- Video Out N/A
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:363, Typical:308, BTU (Max) :1237.83
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1854.2 x 1064.2 x 48.5 (89.3 Handle)
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 2002 x 1238 x 472 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 48.5 kg
- Package Weight 63 kg
- Temperature 0°C ~ 40 ℃
- Humidity 10 ~ 80 %
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 20.2 mm
- Media Player Option Type Embbeded, SBB(Attachable), PIM(Attachable)
- Special Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, Video Wall 15 x 15 (physical Max 100, set 15 x 15), Pivot Display, Clock Battery (80 hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker (10 W x 2), WiFi Module Embedded, SD Card Slot
- Speaker Built in Speaker (10 W + 10 W)
- Protection Glass N/A
- Mount WMN5770D
- Stand STN-L7585F
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play, PIP / PBP, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain (HDCP Support), Built In MagicInfo Player S2, Firmware Update by Network, LFD New Home Screen, PC-less VideoWall, Predefined Template for Vertical Usage, Multi Channel, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player, MagicPresenter
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card,D-Sub cable, Power Cord,Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C(IN) adapter
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) :Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe) :EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003, VCCI (Japan) :VCCI V-3 / 2010.04 Class A, KCC / EK (Korea) :Tuner:KN13 / KN20, Tunerless:KN22 / KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) :CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital), C-Tick (Australia) :AS / NZS CISPR22:2009, CCC (China) :GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, GOST (Russia / CIS) :GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97, EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
- Safety CB (Europe) :IEC60950-1 / EN60950-1, CCC (China) :GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore ) :PSB+IEC60950-1, NOM (Mexico ) :NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina ) :IRAM+IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia ) :SASO+IEC60950-1, BIS(India) :IEC60950-1 / IS13252, NOM (Mexico) :Tuner:NOM-001-SCFI-1993, Tunerless:NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC (Korea) :K 60950-1, EAC (Russia) :EAC+IEC60950-1, INMETRO (Brazil) :INMETRO+IEC60950-1, BSMI (Taiwan) :BSMI+IEC60950-1, RCM (Australia) :IEC60950-1 / AS / NZS 60950-1, CSA (Canada) :cUL, UL (USA) :cUL60950-1, TUV (Germany) :CE, NEMKO (Norway) :CE
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.
Professional Display DMD Series 82" (LH82DMDPLBC/EN)
7 May, 2015CE DoC
9 Apr, 2015User Manual
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, DANISH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, FRENCH(FRANCE), GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE(Brazil), PORTUGUESE(European), ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
9 Dec, 2014User Manual ver 1.0
3 Dec, 2014Quick Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)