Samsung ME95C LFDs with edge LED technology are ideal marketing solutions to lure shoppers into your upscale store while heightening brand awareness. Wow shoppers with fabulous, life-size digital videos and images of models walking down the runway or store merchandise on the world’s first 95-inch large format display in brilliant FHD. The displays' sleek, premium design can enhance any décor and create that luxurious ambiance shoppers seek. And thanks to its super-slim profile and symmetrical design, conveniently mount the display and adjust the format to landscape or portrait modes to deliver rich, dynamic and impactful content. Even when multiple displays are grouped together to create a stunning video wall, the ME95C’s ultra-narrow bezels seem to disappear into the background for a seamless viewing experience.
ME95C displays are an exceptional choice over projectors and screens for delivering content in a meeting room. Slim and light with narrow bezels, these digital signages are easy to handle and install. Unlike projected images in a darkened room, digital signage presentations retain picture quality with broad colour ratios, deep blacks and sharp images, even in bright light. Content shown on ME95C displays has virtually no distortion. Images aren’t blurred when the screen is touched. The presenter isn’t dazzled by light from a projector, nor does the presenter throw a shadow on the screen. The reduced light scatter and reduced reflection make the content easier to read, increasing audience concentration. With all of these features, ME95C displays are the perfect alternatives for a projector or a screen, and what’s more, your presentation area is free from machinery and cables. Also, with no bulbs to replace and less overall maintenance than a projector, ME95C displays have a longer, easier-to-maintain life span.
Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) is embedded within Samsung displays, providing the power of a dual-core CPU and a combination of media player and integrated display solution, MagicInfo™ Premium S player. The solution eliminates the need for additional PC modules, making installation and maintenance easier by providing all the necessary functions for display operation in a single display. Using the included MagicInfo Premium S player, you can create, schedule, and deploy content effortlessly. Multiple types of content can be streamed simultaneously and continuously courtesy of the dual-core CPU and 8GB of storage, and a high performance video processor integrated on a single chip. Save more by paying less for a display integrated with a media player and premium management solution. You can create multimedia and interactive content easily with pre-made templates. Customise your message using the intuitive user interface. Content can be played on multiple displays from a central PC, directly from internal storage or from a USB drive through plug and play. You can also efficiently monitor and schedule various types of content on multiple displays from one central location. These features of the embedded Samsung MagicInfo Premium S player come at no additional cost. With SSSP and the MagicInfo Premium S player, monitoring display status and controlling display operation have never been simpler.
There’s no need for wired cables to be connected from PC module or any other device to the display to transmit the content any more. Built-in Wi-Fi is standard with ME95C displays, achieved with the Intel® WiDi 2.0 (Wireless Display) platform. Use Device to Display function to clone content wirelessly from the display to laptops, tablets or smartphones in the room, or from a device to the display. You can also play different content on each device and on the ME95C display. Without the need for wired connection, ME95C displays will decrease your cost of installation as well as simplify your operation of wall-mounted or housed displays. Plus, Full High Definition resolution and 5.1 channel audio support are included for high-quality video, image and audio transfers, helping you deliver impressive presentations to the audience.
ME95C displays offer powerful connectivity, with RJ45 and RS-232 connections that can be used simultaneously. Using a DVI loop out, a single presentational image can be shared with nearby digital signages. This feature eliminates the need to purchase separate video signal distributors for each display, further reducing equipment costs. ME95C displays also support High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) by using a DisplayPort® 1.2 interface. With the HDCP support, LiveTV®, Blu-ray Disc™ and other HDCP content can be presented without an HDCP distributor.
Whether you create content in portrait or landscape mode, you can rotate it without reworking the content. ME95C displays support a pivot and image rotation function that displays content vertically or horizontally, without image distortion. Conveniently rotate your content automatically with two display options: original ratio and full ratio. These options preserve image quality when the images are rotated, with no loss of ratio.
The Auto Source Switching feature on ME95C displays maintains virtually continuous, seamless content display. This feature automatically changes the display from one content source to another when the original source fails. Source recovery enables a content source to be used as a backup for ongoing play when another source is unavailable. This flexibility ensures that your business content remains available when you need it.
With easy-to-install PC modules, companies can transform Samsung LED LFDs into all-inclusive digital signage solutions that best accommodate their specific business needs. Slide a module into a compatible LFD to play digital signage content without dismantling the unit from the LFD. The PC modules eliminate the need for an external PC and cables, maintaining a clutter-free display environment. Using a PC module not only reduces equipment costs, but also facilitates efficient space management and creates a simplified environment. • Easily install modules by sliding the unit into a Samsung LFD • Eliminate the need for bulky, heavy equipment with the modules’ slim and lightweight design • Rely on powerful performance provided by dual or quad-core processing • Simplify content creation for LFD with embedded Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium digital signage software
Apply the setting easily on multiple screens with Magic Clone
With Samsung Magic Clone, you can easily apply consistent settings to displays in multiple locations, without the cumbersome effort of setting up displays one at a time. Programme one display with settings such as volume, brightness and more and save the settings onto a USB or external drive. Then simply plug the USB or external drive into each new display to copy the settings.
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 - 81 KHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 HZ
- Diagonal Size 95"
- Type 120 Hz LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch(mm) 0.364 (H) x 1.092 (V)
- Active Display Area 2096.64 (H) x 1179.36 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 600 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic) 10000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178 / 178
- Response Time (G-to-G) 8 ms
- Display Colour 10 bit Dithering - 1.07 Billion
- Colour Gamut 72%
- Contrast Ratio 5000:1
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- HDMI1, HDMI2, HDMI3 Component (CVBS Common)
- Stereo mini Jack
- DP1.2 (Loop-out)
- Stereo mini Jack
- External Control RS232C (in / out) thru stereo jack, RJ45
- External Sensor (Detachable LED Logo Type) IR, Ambient Light
- Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- 2127.2 x 1210 x 45.8 mm (w / o stand)
- Package Dimension (WxHxD)
- 2265 x 1405 x 462 mm
- Set Weight
- 66.5 kg (w / o stand)
- Package Weight
- 121.4 kg
- VESA Mount 900 x 600 mm
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Default)
- Media Player Option Type PIM-B (Attachable)
- Bezel Width(mm) 12.3 mm
- Operating Temperature 0 °C ~ 40 °C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- Key Large & Slim LFD with Built-in MagicInfo Lite
- Special Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Lamp Error Detection, Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP / PBP, Video all (10 x 10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain (Supporting 2 x 2 UHD Resolution, HDCP Support), Smart Scheduling, Smart F / W update, Clock Battery (80 hrs Clock Keeping) Built in Speaker, Built In MagicInfo (Lite, Premium-S, Videowall-S), WiFi Embedded, WiDi 2.0, Conference Audio, 3-PIP
- Cortex-A9 1 GHz Dual Core CPU
- On-Chip Cache Memory
- L1 (I / D): 32 KB / 32 KB L2 (Unified): 512 KB
- Clock Speed
- 1 GHz CPU Dual
- Main Memory Interface
- 1 GB Dual 32 bit DDR3-667 (1333 MHz)
- 2 D & 3 D Graphics Engine - Up to 1920 x 1080. 32 bpp - Supports OpenGL ES
- Storage (FDM)
- 8 GB (1.2 GB Occupied by O / S, 6.8 GB Available)
- Video Decoder - MPEG-1/2, H.264 / AVC (Dual) - VC-1, JPEG, PNG Audio DSP (Decoder) - AC3 (DD), MPEG, DTS and etc.
- IO Ports
- USB 2.0
- Operating System
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Off Mode
- Less than 0.5 W
- On Mode
- 495 W (Max) / 290 W (Typ) / 1687.95 (BTU)
- Sleep Mode
- Less than 0.5 W
- Type Internal
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024 VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22) KCC (Korea): KN22, KN24 BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (CISPR22) C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS3548 (CISPR22) CCC (China): GB 9254-2008, GB 17625.1-2003
- Safety CUL (USA + Canada): UL60950 TUV (Germany): EN60950 CB (Europe): IEC60950 / EN60950 EK (Korea): K60950 CCC (China): GB4943.1 PSB (Singapore ): IEC60950 GOST (Russia ): IEC60950, EN55022 SIQ (Slovenia ): IEC60950, EN55022 PCBC (Poland ): IEC60950, EN55022 NOM (Mexico ): NOM-001-SCFI-1993 IRAM (Argentina ): IRAM SASO (Saudi Arabia ): IEC60950 BIS (India): IS13252
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
- In Box
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.