The Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) is embedded within Samsung displays, providing the power of a dual-core CPU and a combination of media player and integrated display solution, MagicInfo™ Premium S player. The solution eliminates the need for additional PC modules while reducing installation and maintenance issues. Using the included MagicInfo™ Premium S player, businesses can create, schedule, and deploy content effortlessly. Multiple types of content can be streamed simultaneously and continuously courtesy of the dual-core CPU and 8GB of storage, and a high performance video processor integrated on a single chip. Save more by paying less for a display integrated with a media player and premium management solution.
The embedded solution, Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium S player, is designed to easily create, deploy, display content and even manage display operations. ● Easy content creation: Easily create multimedia and interactive content with pre-made templates and customise compelling messages using drag & drop and the intuitive user interface. ● Easy and efficient content deployment: Play content on multiple displays from a central PC, directly from internal storage or USB drive through simple plug & play. ● Simple display operation: Monitor and schedule various types of content in multiple displays from one central location efficiently and without difficulty. These features of the embedded Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium S player come with no additional costs. With the MagicInfo™ Premium S player, monitoring display status and controlling display operation have never been simpler.
Improve business display management with the slim, lightweight design of the Samsung PE Series. This attractive LFD ensures easy installation and improved space management, leaving more room available for other purposes. Content can be delivered to heights of up to 15m thanks to the DisplayPort feature. Furthermore, remote control is ensured by RJ45 port utilisation, even when users are combining RJ45 and RS-232 connections.
The PE Series has an extremely slim depth, which is 73 per cent reduced compared to traditional products, giving a sleeker overall appearance. The lightweight design frees up more space and leads to easier, more efficient installation. A narrow bezel increases viewer focus on content and allows more room for information display. It also enables virtually seamless video walls for a more immersive experience.
PEC Series displays are designed to use content from various external sources, including PCs, external hard drives and USB drives, with an optional PIM. Samsung PIMs use Intel® Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) connectivity to enable power and video source delivery through a single cable. No additional power cord is necessary. With the optional PIM installed, external clutter is reduced so that the slim design of PEC Series displays is retained.
These durable displays offer lower total cost of ownership (TCO), and are designed for continuous, energy-efficient operation with reduced power consumption and heat emission. The PE Series LFDs incorporate an innovative backlight unit (BLU), saving more electricity than traditional devices and lowering operational expenditure. This LED technology also reduces environmental impact by cutting out potentially harmful substances such as mercury, halogen and lead, as does the spray-free injection molding used to produce flat panel displays.
A diverse range of businesses can optimise the appearance of their content and image with the PE Series, improving key messages and offering a unified brand identity. Its slim bezel and edge-LED technology offer high brightness, with an enhanced luminescence of 700nit. The viewing experience is further improved by an anti-glare, anti-glossy panel. The PE Series represent highly durable displays that are designed for operation 24/7 in a variety of challenging environments.
- Diagonal Size 55"
- Panel Type 60Hz LED BLU
- Resolution 1920x1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.21(H) X 0.63(V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1209.6(H) X 680.4(V)
- Brightness (Typical) 700nit
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178:178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Colour 16.7M
- Colour Gamut 70 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 56 ~ 75HZ
- Peak Luminance Ratio 90 %
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 10,000:1
- RGB In D-Sub, DVI-D, Display Port(1.2)
- RGB Out DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Audio In Stereo mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo mini Jack
- Video In Component(CVBS common), HDMI
- Stand Type Foot Stand(optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 1W(with Ethernet)
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:209W, Typical:149W(W/W,KOR), 88W(US), BTU(Max):712.69W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 1W(with Ethernet)
- Power Consumption (IEC 62087 Edition 2) 166 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.50 W
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard,kWh) 242
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1249.5 X 721.0 X 35.1 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1374.0 X 838.0 X 165.0 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 20.5 kg
- Package Weight 25.8 kg
- Temperature 0℃~ 40 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 %
- VESA Mount 400 X 400 mm
- Bezel Width 16.5mm (Bottom 17.1mm)
- Media Player Option Type Embedded, PIM(Attachable)
- Special Anit Reflection, Non Glossy Design, Magic Clone(to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Built in Speaker, Image Rotation,(10W + 10W), Plug and Play (through USB), Narrow Bezel, Slim Depth (35.1mm), Video Wall(10x10), Built In MagicInfo(Lite, Premium-S, Videowall-S)
- Speaker Built in Speaker (10W + 10W)
- Protection Glass N/A
- Mount WMN4270SD,WMN250MD
- Specialty CML450D (Ceiling Mount)
- Stand STN-L4655E
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, Power Cord, D-Sub cable, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C(In) Gender, Holder-Wrie Stand, Holder P-Ring
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC(USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A, KCC/EK(Korea) :KN22 / 24, CE(Europe):EN55022:2006+A1:2007,EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003, VCCI (Japan):VCCI V-3 /2010.04 Class A, CCC(China) :GB13837-2003(CISPR13:2001), GB17625.1-2003(61000-3-2-2001), BSMI (Taiwan):CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A /CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital) /, C-Tick (Australia):AS/NZS CISPR22:2009, GOST(Russia/CIS): GOST R 51317 serise,GOST 22505-97,EN55022:2006+A1:2007,N55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
- Safety CB(Europe): IEC60950/EN60950, UL(USA):UL60950,CSA C22.2 No. 1, TUV(Germany): Substitute by CE, NEMKO(Norway):Substitute by CE, CCC(China): GB 4943, PSB(Singapore):PSB+IEC60950, NOM(Mexico): NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC (Korea) :K60950, IRAM (Argentina):IRAM+IEC60950, GOST (Russia ) :GOST+IEC60950, SASO (SaudiArabia):SASO+IEC60950, BSMI(Taiwan): BSMI+IEC60950, CSA (Canada): Substitute by cUL
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.
Professional Display PEC Series 55" (LH55PECPLBC/EN)