Deliver Clear Messaging that Resonates
Whether for a retailer promoting new sales or a transportation hub keeping travelers on schedule, clear information delivery drives success. Samsung’s QMN Series help businesses achieve these goals through compelling UHD picture quality, extensive connectivity and ongoing 24/7 performance.
Share Intelligent, High-Quality Content
Intelligent Picture Quality
The QMN Series displays leverage Samsung’s Intelligent Picture Quality technology to elevate content delivery in any setting. This refined presentation transforms content from any source to UHD-level quality, and optimises on-screen text and imagery with crisp edges and fine detail.
Streamline Operational Efficiency
The embedded MagicINFO Player S6, backed by the powerful TIZEN operating system, boosts the displays overall performance, allows for painless content management and ensures seamless content transition and playback.
Empower Secure and Remote Collaboration
Samsung’s KNOX platform provides rigid three-layer protection while also securing and controlling USB and user network exchange through dedicated signage device management. With added security, businesses can facilitate remote, PC-free meetings without risk or complexity.
Maintain Continuous Display Performance
Beyond security and content management, QMN Series users can trust the displays’ remote management for fast, efficient issue mitigation. Users can monitor and diagnose irregularities – both on their own and with help from Samsung’s 24/7 Network Operations Center – from any location.
Enjoy Convenient Display Management
The QMN Series’ integrated centralised infrared receiver (IR) ensures easier and more flexible user control. Each display receives signals on individual panels via Central IR, and users can navigate the IR functionality from various locations to further augment uninterrupted performance.
Shield Content From Outside Interference
The QMN Series’ durable, IP5x-validated design ensures continuous, glare-free content delivery regardless of environmental conditions. As a result, transportation hubs and other arenas susceptible to dust, dirt and lighting exposure can activate and run the displays without an external enclosure.
Accelerate Multi-Screen Content Delivery
For added flexibility, the QMN Series offers users HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 port connectivity. This versatility ensures a consistent 60 Hz. refresh rate and optimal clarity regardless of the source. Additionally, users can configure UHD daisy chains up to 2x2 in size through the HDMI 2.0 port.
- Diagonal Size 65"
- Panel Type New Edge, 60Hz
- Resolution 3,840 x 2,160
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.372(H) x 0.372(W)
- Brightness (Typical) 500
- Contrast Ratio 5000:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178/178
- Response Time 8ms(Typ)
- Colour Gamut 72%
- Glass Haze 44%
- H-Scanning Frequency 30~81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 594Mhz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48~75Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega
- HDMI In 2
- DP In Yes
- DVI In 1(DVI-D)
- Tuner In N/A
- USB 2
- Component In N/A
- Composite In N/A
- RGB In N/A
- Audio In Yes
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video Out Yes
- Video Out N/A
- RS232 In Yes
- RS232 Out Yes
- RJ45 In Yes
- RJ45 Out No
- IR In Yes
- HDBaseT In No
- WiFi Yes
- 3G Dongle N/A
- Bluetooth Yes
- Power Supply AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) -
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 176
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1457.5 x 837.3 x 59.4 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1601 x 970 x 178 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 25.3 kg
- Package Weight 33.4 kg
- VESA Mount 400 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 10.5(top,side), 11.8(bottom)
- Frame Material Non-Glossy
- Temperature 0℃~ 40℃
- Humidity 10~80%
- External Memory Slot N/A
- Mount WMN6575SE
- Stand No
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Daisychain Videowall Support Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class A
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A CE (Europe) : EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003 VCCI (Japan) : VCCI V-3 /2010.04 Class A KCC/EK (Korea) : Tuner : KN13 / KN20 Tunerless : KN22 / KN24 BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital) C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS CISPR22:2009 CCC(China) :GB9254-2008 GB17625.1-2012 GOST(Russia/CIS) : GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97 EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
- Safety CB (Europe) : IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011 PSB (Singapore ) : PSB+IEC60950-1 NOM (Mexico ) : NOM-001-SCFI-1993 IRAM (Argentina ) : IRAM+IEC60950-1 SASO (Saudi Arabia ) : SASO+IEC60950-1 BIS(India) : IEC60950-1 / IS13252 NOM(Mexico) : Tuner : NOM-001-SCFI-1993 Tunerless : NOM-019-SCFI-1998 KC(Korea) : K 60950-1 EAC(Russia) : EAC+IEC60950-1 INMETRO(Brazil) : INMETRO+IEC60950-1 BSMI(Taiwan) : BSMI+IEC60950-1 RCM(Australia) : IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1 UL(USA) : cUL60950-1 CSA (Canada) : cUL TUV (Germany) : CE NEMKO (Norway) : CE
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.
QM65N 65” UHD Signage Display (LH65QMNEBGC/EN)
3 Apr, 2019User Manual (Common) ver 01
14 Dec, 2018User Manual (by Model) ver 01
25 Jun, 2018Quick Guide ver 00
(ENGLISH, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)