With easy-to-install set-back boxes, companies can transform Samsung LED LFDs into all-inclusive digital signage solutions that best accommodate their specific business needs. Slide a module into a compatible LFD to play digital signage content without dismantling the unit from the LFD. The set-back box eliminates the need for an external PC and cables, maintaining a clutter-free display environment. Using the set-back box not only reduces equipment costs, but also facilitates efficient space management and creates a simplified environment.
• Easily install modules by sliding the unit into a Samsung LFD
• Eliminate the need for bulky, heavy equipment with the modules’ slim and lightweight design
• Rely on powerful performance provided by dual or quad-core processing
• Simplify content creation for LFD with embedded Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium digital signage software
The slim and sleek design of this set-back box saves you space and allows you to keep your professional space tidy. Despite its elegant design, it is a powerful unit with particularly convenient connectivity and several USB ports that enhance connectivity, allowing for easier control and management of content and providing crisp and clear images.
The SBB-C Series benefit from the fact that they are extremely easy to maintain. The main difference that is highlighed is if PC embedded LFD products are damaged or can't be used, they need to be replaced completely. However, with the SBB-C series, they can be easily and conveniently fixed and maintened, guaranteeing higher performance for longer.
- Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- 310 x 219 x 32mm
- Set Weight
- Package Weight
- Operating Temperature 10°C ~ 40°C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- On Mode
- 70W (Max) / 27W (Typ)
- Power Consumption
- CPU AMD A4-3310M Dual-Core
- N/B Integrated
- S/B Hudson-M3
- Embedded OS Windows Embedded Standard 2009
- GPU Radeon HD6480G (Integrated on APU)
- FDM/HDD SSD 32GB
- Memory 2GB (DDR3 SO-DIMM 2GB x 1)
- Ethernet GbE Ethernet (RJ-45)
- USB 2.0 Port x 2, USB 3.0 Port x 2
- 1st: Magicinfo Out (DP Port, Up-to 1080p) 2nd: Display Port
- RJ-45, RS232 (D-SUB 9P)
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.
Set Back Box SBB-D32CX2 (SBB-D32CX2/EN)
8 Jan, 2015CE DoC ver 1.0
8 Jan, 2015User Manual ver 1.0
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, CHINESE, CHINESE, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, JAPANESE, KAZAKH, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
17 Nov, 2014Quick Guide ver 1.0