To capture and maintain customer attention, retailers are relying more on digital displays to generate customer interest and to differentiate themselves from the competition. The Samsung UD22B square display is designed especially for the retail and venue market. Its square shape and supernarrow bezel create a striking, artistic video wall that draws customer attention.
Create a captivating video wall with the UD22B square ratio (1:1) screen. The shape of the display is ideal for interactive point-of-sale and advertising displays. Super-narrow bezel-to-bezel measurements (5.5 mm or 0.22 in.) provide a near-seamless video wall. Plus, the digital loop out creates a single image across multiple displays (up to 100) without compromising picture quality.
The UD22B features high-efficiency Samsung Direct LED backlight technology. LEDs in the UD22B are behind the display panel, and the light is emitted from the rear of the panel. The LED backlight unit (BLU) produces clear picture quality with high contrast levels for high-impact images. The UD22B generates less heat by centralizing the heat around the sides of the screen. Less heat generation equates to nominal operating costs because less energy is needed to cool the display.
Use Smart Scheduling to control the video wall content at all times. You can program up to three day and time calendars for when content is to be displayed. Smart Scheduling also includes a holiday management option to schedule your content appropriately. Use the upgraded Multi Display Control solution to control multiple remote monitors through the embedded RS-232 and RJ45 interfaces. The Multi Display Control feature allows you to direct monitors over long and short distances with remote technology. You can also control your content over a LAN or WAN.
The optional Samsung set-back box (SBB) increases display functionality and manageability, enabling you to control your business's brand identity with ease. This powerful feature, which can be simply connected to the UD Series, guarantees high performance and reliability. It also renders the process of personalising messages to your customers more straightforward. The innovative and versatile slide-in module is designed to satisfy changing commercial needs and fit in seamlessly with local demands with minimum effort and cost.
Our wall mount kit has a push and pull design which makes it easy to create video wall arrangements. This allows products to be showcased in an innovative way that generates customer interest. Dismantling the built-in unit from the wall or furniture is as easy as setting it up, saving valuable time for users working across multiple locations.
- Diagonal Size 22"
- Brightness (Typical) 450nit
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178/178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Colour 8 bit - 16.7M
- Colour Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- RGB In DVI-D, Display Port
- RGB Out DVI-D(Loop-out)
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video In HDMI
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:71.5, Typ:67, BTU(Max):243.815
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5 W (Default factory setting)
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 393.3 x 393.3 x 81.5 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 473.0 x 473.0 x 187 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 6.2 kg
- Package Weight 8.0 kg
- Temperature 0~40 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 %
- VESA Mount 300 x 300 mm
- Bezel Width 3.7mm(U/L), 1.8mm(R/B)
- Special Anti Retention, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP, Video Wall(10x10), Pivot Display, Button Lock, Digital Daisy Chain, Smart Scheduling, Smart F/W update
- Mount Push-Wall Mount
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, Power Cord, HDMI to DP cable, External secsor kit, DVI Cable, Remote Controller, Batteries
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea) :KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC(China) :GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1, KC (Korea) : K60950-1, CCC (China) : GB 4943-2001, PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1, GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina) : IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.
Video Wall UDB Series 22" (LH22UDBPLBB/EN)
8 Nov, 2016User Manual ver 03
4 Dec, 2014Quick Guide ver 1.0
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, CHINESE, CHINESE, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, JAPANESE, KAZAKH, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
31 Aug, 2012Device(Install) ver 1.0