Curved edges create a soft, modern look. Fused with a nonslip backing, this sophisticated frame is comfortable to grip and practical for everyday use.
Extended Battery Capacity
A powerful 4,000mAh battery enables you to seamlessly work on business tasks on your tablet for even longer.
Advanced LTE Connectivity
Boost your business performance no matter where you are with advanced LTE Cat4 connectivity. Even without a Wi-Fi connection, you can still download files, browse the net and more at breathtaking speeds.
Increased Storage Space
Equipped with a 200GB microSD card slot, the Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0) provides storage expansion and secure voice calls using microSD- based security solutions. With 1.5GB RAM & 8GB ROM memory, you have ample room for work tasks, documents, and business reports and can enjoy better multitasking.
Maximise work efficiency with a powerful camera. Quick AF and high-resolution deliver you faster QR code and barcode recognition. Sync inventory or payment management programs and manage data with incredible ease.
Customisable Device Management
Connect to Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms to manage device functions. Compatible with 120+ MDM solutions and 600+ policies.
High-quality Management and Services
With Samsung’s in-house manufacturing and rigid product management services, you can enjoy top-quality assistance at authorized service centers worldwide.
- CPU Speed 1.5GHz
- CPU Type Quad-Core
- Size (Main Display) 7.0" (177.7mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) TFT
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Rear Camera - Resolution CMOS 5.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 2.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash No
- Video Recording Resolution HD (1280 x 720)@30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 1.5 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 8 GB
- Available Memory Size (GB)* 4.3 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 200GB)
- Multi-SIM Single-SIM
- SIM size Micro-SIM (3FF)
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800)
- 4G TDD LTE B40(2300)
- ANT+ No
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.0
- NFC No
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Android 5.1
- Color BLACK
- Form Factor Tablet
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 186.9 x 108.8 x 8.7
- Weight (g) 289
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 8
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 9
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 11
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 9
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 4000
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 87
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 21
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
Memory size - User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the tablet features.
Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.
Network Band: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0, 4G & Wi-Fi) (SM-T285NZKABTU)
5 Apr, 2016User Manual(Lollipop) ver 1.0
11 Mar, 2016Safety Guide ver 1.1
(ENGLISH, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, MACEDONIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SWEDISH, UZBEK)