Exceptionally Lightweight and Slim
Enjoy greater flexibility than ever before with the Galaxy Tab S2. Remarkably slim and ultra-lightweight, use this device to take your e-books, photos, videos and work-related files with you wherever you need to go.
The Galaxy Tab S2’s 4:3 ratio display provides you with an ideal environment for performing office tasks. Use the Galaxy Tab S2’s Book Cover Keyboard, a desktop PC-like experience when you need to work on a range of documents.
Clearer, Brighter Images
The Galaxy Tab S2’s 8MP camera and f/1.9-apperture lens allow you to take brighter and crisper pictures and videos than ever before, even in low-light conditions. View your photos and videos in superb clarity on the device’s large Super AMOLED screen.
Multitask like a pro with the Galaxy Tab S2. Watch HD movies while you are flicking through a digital magazine or surfing the net. Run multiple apps in split screen mode or in pop-up windows.
Get greater security with convenient and accurate fingerprint functionality. Activate fingerprint lock by pressing the home button. Use fingerprint verification to restrict/allow access to your web browser, screen lock mode and your Samsung account.
- Android 6.0
- CPU Speed 1.8GHz, 1.4GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main Display) 9.7" (245.8mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 2048 x 1536 (QXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Rear Camera - Resolution CMOS 8.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 2.1 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash No
- Video Recording Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 3 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 32 GB
- Available Memory (GB) 23.9 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 128GB)
- Multi-SIM Single-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B17(700), B20(800)
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MIMO
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.1
- NFC No
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Color GOLD
- Form Factor Tablet
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 237.3 x 169.0 x 5.6
- Weight (g) 386
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 8
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 8
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 8
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 12
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 5870
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 103
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 28
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
Memory size - User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features.
Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.
Network Band: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Galaxy Tab S2 (2016, 9.7", 4G) (SM-T819NZDEBTU)
26 May, 2017Safety Guide ver 1.8.1
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, MACEDONIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, UKRAINIAN, URDU, UZBEK)
8 May, 2017User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.1
18 May, 2016User Manual(Marshmallow) ver 1.3