WEA504i supports the 802.11ac Wave 2, which is the highest specifications of the AP demonstrate the performance of up to 1.7Gbps over a 4x4 MIMO and 4 Spatial Streams. Experience the best performance in high density environments and create a reliable, fast wireless network environment.
WEA504i is possible to transmit data to four users at the same time through 4 MU-MIMO(Multi User MIMO). Do more with improved data transfer efficiency through 160MHz 2 Spatial Streams or 80MHz 4 Spatial Streams.
WEA504i provides the coverage enlargement effect with 20dBm Tx power per one path.
WEA504i provides optimum wireless service by allocating equal airtime to each device.
Samsung AP built-in security monitoring module offers RF monitoring, which helps you avoid the need for additional sensors for WLAN security (Wireless Intrusion Prevention System - WIPS). Samsung Access Points ensure a secure wireless service across the network, making it ideally suited for business environments that need to protect confidential information.
- Operation Controller-Based Mode, Stand-Alone Mode
- Standard 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- # of Radio Dual Concurrent Radio
- Frequency 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Antennas Internal Type
- MIMO 4X4 MIMO, 4 Spatial Streams, 4 Multiuser MIMO
- Spectrum Analysis Yes
- Network Interface 2 GE (RJ45), 1 Console (RJ45)
- Power-Over-Ethernet 802.3at
- Environment Class Indoor
- Dimension (WxHxD) 205 mm / 45 mm
- Weight 860 g
- Standard 802.11i, WPA/WPA2
- Multiple SSID Maximum 16
- Rogue AP Detection, Protection Detection / Blocking
- Standard 802.11e
- WMM Yes
- WiFi Certified WPA/WPA2, WMM, WMM-PS
- FCC Yes
- CE Yes