SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the Prize Draw described below (a “Prize Draw”) you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey KT16 0PS.
2. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only with a valid Samsung Members account.
3. Employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion is not eligible to enter.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. The Prize Draw will open at 12:00pm (BST) on 7 June 2019 and close at 8:00am (BST) on 21 June 2019 (“Prize Draw Period”).
6. There are forty (40) Prizes to be won in total, each consisting of two (2) x tickets to the Goodwood Festival of Speed (the “Prize”). The breakdown is as follows:
a. Fifteen (15) pairs of tickets for Thursday 4 July 2019
b. Twelve (12) pairs of tickets for Saturday 6 July 2019; and
c. Thirteen (13) pairs of tickets for Sunday 7 July.
7. The Prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winners. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
8. Use of the Prize is subject to Goodwood Festival of Speed terms, available at https://www.goodwood.com/globalassets/goodwood-estate/terms--conditions/terms-and-conditions-for-event-sales-hospitality-motor-circuit.pdf.
9. To enter, Participants must visit the Samsung Members App on their mobile device. Participants must visit the Benefits tab within the Samsung Members App, click the banner for Goodwood Festival of Speed, complete the availability form, agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click ‘Enter Now’ (“Entry”).
10. Participants may only enter to win tickets for each day once (i.e. one entry for each of the three (3) days).
11. The winner of the Prize will be the Participant selected at random from all Entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. The winner will be notified by 10:00am (BST) on 21 June 2019 via their Samsung Members email address.
13. Winners will have four (4) days from the date of notification to confirm the delivery address for the tickets to be sent.
14. In the event a winner is unreachable,ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize in the time required, the winner shall forfeit their Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
15. By entering the Promotion, Participants consent to their personal information being used by the Promoter for the purposes of operating this Promotion and acknowledge the Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners. Participants reserve the right to withdraw their consent at any time by visiting http://www.samsung.com/uk/info/privacy.html or by writing to the Promoter.
16. Samsung excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance or possession of any Prize.
17. All Prizes are subject to current tax laws, and may be considered to be a taxable benefit to those who have Participated and won.
18. Entry into the Promotion signifies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
20. These terms and conditions will be governed by English law.