EVO Plus 64GB SDHC CardMB-SD64D/EU
- Choose the perfect SD card for professional photography
- Experience blazing-fast read and write speeds
- Pair with even the most advanced devices
- Add more media files and apps to your device
Sorry! This product is no longer available
Speed Class (Grade 3 Class 10)
4K UHD Recording
Full HD Optimized
PRO Plus SD Card
Introducing memory for the speed of life.
Extreme read & write speeds
Samsung’s ultra-fast PRO Plus SD Card sets the standard for professional photography. This UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) and Class 10 compatibility card is perfect for 4K UHD video recording & playback. And with blazing-fast read & write speeds of up to 95MB/s & 90MB/s respectively, you can also transfer files and shoot burst mode photos with minimal lag.
A perfect partner
Get the most out of the latest 4K UHD video-enabled camcorders and DSLR cameras. This memory card works with even the most advanced devices to protect your memories for life.
Save over 5,470 photos¹, 8 hours and 10 minutes of Full HD video², 1 hour and 50 minutes of 4K UHD video³, or 15,330 songs⁴.* Capture more media files faster from your 4K UHD video-enabled camcorders and DSLRs. And always know you’ve got plenty of space without having to delete your existing files.**
* Test Device: Samsung NX1. The above results are from internal tests with the average-actual data store capacity (91.5% of the labeled capacity). The results may vary based on testing conditions and host devices. 1) 28MP (6480x4320) Super Fine, average file size: 11.5MB. 2) 1920x1080/60P, HQ, average file size: 127.7MB. 3) 4096x2160/24P, Pro, average file size: 530.9MB. 4) Average file size 4.1MB. ** The storage capacity stated in the product specifications may be lower than the capacity reported by your computer’s operating system due to difference in measurement standards.
4K Ultra HD video
Capture the moments that matter. With the Samsung PRO Plus SD Card, you can shoot and store as many rich and detailed 4K UHD videos as you want on your DSLR camera, laptop, or camcorder, confident that each memory will be safe. Play your videos back on your 4K UHD TV or monitor and relive the experience as vividly as the day it happened.
Samsung Memory Cards can survive up to 72 hours in seawater.
These memory cards can endure temperatures from -25° to 85° Celsius.
Protect all your data from the damage caused by airport X-ray machines.
These memory cards can resist magnetic fields of up to 15,000 gauss—the equivalent of a high-field MRI scanner.
Samsung internal shock tests proved these cards can survive extremely high levels shock up to 1,500g. (g: gravitational acceleration)
* Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data and expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
- PRO Plus Family Line
- Read : up to 95MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write : up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface * Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment. Speed
- Grade 3, Class 10 Speed Class
- UHS-I, compatible to HS interface Interface
- Limited 10 years * Warranty is limited for any type of surveillance system. Warranty
How It Stacks Up
Don't miss out on the products you love.
Sign in/Sign up now to access your wishlist on all your devices and get updates on great promotions.
Opt into email alerts to find out when this item is back in stock and available to buy. Simply provide your email address and agree to the terms below.
We will email you when inventory is added.
Are you sure you want to delete this option?
Option will be reset if you select Samsung care+.
Add to basket?
- Dropped your device and smashed it? Keep your device protected from accidental damage.
- Accidental damage (incl. liquid damage) for device and accessories that come in the box.
- Worldwide cover (up to 60 days international trips)
- Maximum of 4 claims for the 2 year insurance period, subject to a per claim excess fee.
- Repairs completed by Samsung using genuine Samsung parts
- Not included
- Loss of the device
- Deliberate damage or not adequately protecting the device
- Cosmetic damage
- Any repairs carried out without Samsung approval
Key details of your policy can be found in the Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
An insurance that protects your smartphone anywhere and at any time to bring you greater peace of mind.
Coverage against breakage
Physical damage such as cracks or breakage of the screen or the rear window, which is detrimental to the functioning of the mobile phone.*
Cover against other damage
Damage caused by liquid or any physical damage, other than damage to the screen, affecting the use of the software or the charging of the mobile.*
Repair by official teams
Your smartphone will only be repaired by Samsung authorized service providers and Samsung genuine parts.
*Consultez les conditions générales d'assurance
- 24 months cover for £139 (upfront payment only)
- All accidental damage resulting from handling
- 2 claims over 2 years
- £69 excess per claim
- Loss of the product
- Deliberate damage
- Cosmetic damage
- Theft of any kind
- Lack of reasonable care
- Normal wear and tear