The item is in the cart.
Speed Class (Grade 3 Class 10)
4K UHD Recording
Full HD Optimized
PRO Plus SD Card
Introducing memory for the speed of life.
Extreme read & write speeds
Samsung’s ultra-fast PRO Plus SD Card sets the standard for professional photography. This UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) and Class 10 compatibility card is perfect for 4K UHD video recording & playback. And with blazing-fast read & write speeds of up to 95MB/s & 90MB/s respectively, you can also transfer files and shoot burst mode photos with minimal lag.
A perfect partner
Get the most out of the latest 4K UHD video-enabled camcorders and DSLR cameras. This memory card works with even the most advanced devices to protect your memories for life.
Save over 5,470 photos¹, 8 hours and 10 minutes of Full HD video², 1 hour and 50 minutes of 4K UHD video³, or 15,330 songs⁴.* Capture more media files faster from your 4K UHD video-enabled camcorders and DSLRs. And always know you’ve got plenty of space without having to delete your existing files.**
* Test Device: Samsung NX1. The above results are from internal tests with the average-actual data store capacity (91.5% of the labeled capacity). The results may vary based on testing conditions and host devices. 1) 28MP (6480x4320) Super Fine, average file size: 11.5MB. 2) 1920x1080/60P, HQ, average file size: 127.7MB. 3) 4096x2160/24P, Pro, average file size: 530.9MB. 4) Average file size 4.1MB. ** The storage capacity stated in the product specifications may be lower than the capacity reported by your computer’s operating system due to difference in measurement standards.
4K Ultra HD video
Capture the moments that matter. With the Samsung PRO Plus SD Card, you can shoot and store as many rich and detailed 4K UHD videos as you want on your DSLR camera, laptop, or camcorder, confident that each memory will be safe. Play your videos back on your 4K UHD TV or monitor and relive the experience as vividly as the day it happened.
Samsung Memory Cards can survive up to 72 hours in seawater.
These memory cards can endure temperatures from -25° to 85° Celsius.
Protect all your data from the damage caused by airport X-ray machines.
These memory cards can resist magnetic fields of up to 15,000 gauss—the equivalent of a high-field MRI scanner.
Samsung internal shock tests proved these cards can survive extremely high levels shock up to 1,500g. (g: gravitational acceleration)
* Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data and expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
- PRO Plus Family Line
- Read : up to 95MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write : up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface * Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment. Speed
- Grade 3, Class 10 Speed Class
- UHS-I, compatible to HS interface Interface