PRO microSD Card (SD Adapter)MB-MG16EA/EU
- For high-quality photos and 4K UHD video recording
- Up to 90MB/s read and 60MB/s write speeds
- UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3), Class 10
Sorry! This product is no longer available
Speed Class (Grade 3 Class 10)
4K UHD Recording
MicroSD Memory Card
Capture professional-quality photos and videos securely with high-performing and reliable memory cards.
Save your precious memories—fast. This UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) and Class 10 compatibility card is perfect for 4K UHD video recording & playback. And with faster read & write speeds of up to 90 MB/s & 80 MB/s respectively, you can also transfer files and shoot burst mode photos with minimal lag.
Transfer 660 photos per minute. With a transfer speed of up to 90 MB per second, you can spend less time transferring memories, and more time making them.
A perfect partner
Get the most out of the latest smartphones, tablets, and 4K UHD action cameras. This memory card works perfectly with even the most advanced devices to protect your memories for life.
Save over 5470 photos¹, 8 hours and 10 minutes of Full HD video², 1 hour and 50 minutes of 4K UHD video³, or 15330 songs⁴.* Download more media files and apps to your 4K UHD video-enabled smartphone, tablet, or action camera. And always know you’ve got plenty of space.**
* Test Device: Samsung NX1. The above results are from internal tests using a Samsung SD adapter with the average-actual data store capacity (91.5% of the labeled capacity). The results may vary based on testing conditions and host devices. 1) 28 MP (6480 x 4320) Super Fine, average file size: 11.5 MB. 2) 1920 x 1080 / 60 P, HQ, average file size: 127.7 MB. 3) 4096 x 2160 / 24 P, Pro, average file size: 530.9 MB. 4) Average file size 4.1 MB. ** The storage capacity stated in the product specifications may be lower than the capacity reported by your computer’s operating system due to difference in measurement standards.
4K UHD Video
Capture the moments that matter as vividly as you remember them. Shoot professional-quality photos and 4K UHD videos that keep each memory safe and sound — and fresh as the day it happened.
Samsung Memory Cards can survive up to 72 hours in seawater.
These memory cards can endure temperatures from -25° to 85° Celsius.
The cards protect your precious data from damage caused by airport X-ray machines.
Samsung Memory Cards can even resist magnetic fields of up to 15000 gauss—the equivalent of a high-field MRI scanner.
* Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data and expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
- PRO Family Line
- Read : up to 90 MB/s with UHS-1 interfaceWrite : up to 80 MB/s with UHS-1 interface* Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment. Speed
- Grade 3, Class 10 Speed Class
- UHS-1, compatible to HS interface Interface
- Limited 10 years * Warranty is limited for any type of surveillance system. ** Warranty for SD adapter is limited to 1 year Warranty