The item is in the cart.
Contrast Ratio Static
Clear picture quality with fast response time
• Fast 5ms Response Time: See even fast on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less motion blur, judder or ghosting.
Easy on the eyes for a more comfortable viewing experience
• Eye Saver Mode: Unlike other colours emitted from screens, blue light wavelengths have a more stimulating effect on the retina, causing eye fatigue. Eye Saver Mode optimises your viewing comfort by smartly reducing blue light emissions at the touch of a button. • Flicker Free: Flicker Free technology reduces screen flickering for a more comfortable viewing experience.
Save energy with energy-efficient features
• SMART Eco Saving: The SE450 reduces power consumption by 10% without a noticeable loss in picture quality thanks to eco-saving technology that automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen’s black sections while simultaneously adjusting the RGB gain values. • Eco Power Off (0 W): A world first, the SE450 consumes zero power (0 W) when in off mode, a significant reduction from the 0.3 W - 0.5 W power consumption of conventional monitors. This groundbreaking development has been certified by Intertek • Off Timer Plus: The SE450 offers an Off Timer setting that automatically turns off your monitor after a pre-set time, and an Eco Timer setting that turns off your monitor after a pre-set period of inactivity, reducing energy consumption.
Eco-friendly materials with Intertek Green Leaf certification
• Recycled Plastics: All Samsung business monitors are made of 30% recycled plastics. • PVC Free: Monitor mechanisms and circuits are constructed without PVC* making for an eco-friendly device, lessening environmental impact. • Accessory Packaging: Samsung has reduced the LDPE** in accessory packaging from 100% to 80% by using bio-friendly Sugar cane (20%) as an alternative manufacturing material. Samsung packaging is now Vinçotte-certified. * Some cabling contains PVC. ** LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene): A thermoplastic made from the monomer ethylene.
A professional ergonomic monitor for truly professional needs
• HAS Stand: An ergonomically designed Height Adjustable Stand allows for flexible height adjustment up to 130 mm. • Tilt: Easily and smoothly tilt the screen forward 25° and backwards 3° for comfortable viewing. • Swivel: Quickly and easily adjust the screen left or right up to 45° for convenient viewing when working in groups. • VESA Support: With support for VESA 100 x 100, you can easily mount it on any wall.
Optional mountable USB soundbar
The ability to access multimedia content on workplace devices is becoming increasingly important for businesses. In order to accommodate this need, the Samsung SE450 can be fitted with an optional USB soundbar. Thanks to a seamless mounting system, the soundbar attaches to the back of the monitor to provide the same benefit as a built-in speaker. This convenient add-on delivers quality sound (2.5 W) while saving space and keeping your workspace more organised.
Essential connectivity to suit any workspace
No matter your work environment or needs, Samsung monitors ensure the seamless connectivity you’ve come to expect. They come equipped with all of the essential ports you need to get your tasks done, including DVI, D-sub, DP and HDMI ports. *Port specifications may differ depending on device model and screen size.
- 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- 250cd/m2 Brightness (Typical)
- 1000:1(Typ) Contrast Ratio Static
- 1680x1050 Resolution
- 5 ms Response Time
- 170°/160° Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)