SAMSUNG PAY LEVEL BOX SPEAKER PROMOTION
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited of Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0PS. Any information or instructions published by the promoter about the promotion form part of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion will commence at 00:01 (BST) on 16th April 2018 and will close at 23:59 (BST) on 20th May 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
3. The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18+ who accept these terms and conditions, hold a Samsung account and have at least one (1) eligible debit or credit card (“Eligible Card”) registered in the Samsung Pay app linked to their Samsung account (each, a “Participant” or “you”).
4. Employees or agents of the promoter or any of its group companies, and their families or households, and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion are not eligible to participate.
Entries and Prizes
5. Each Participant that makes five (5) Samsung Pay transactions during the Promotion Period will go into a draw to win a Samsung LEVEL Box Slim Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker Blue, RRP £99.00 (“Prize”).
6. In order for a set of transactions to qualify for an entry (“Entry”), each transaction must be a successful in-store or contactless transport purchase, made using an Eligible Card in Samsung Pay by you and not via an agent or third party. No minimum spend required.
7. Limited to one (1) Entry per device and Samsung account. Any transaction made after the Promotion Period will not generate an Entry.
8. There are 50 Prizes to be won. The winners will be those Samsung account holders of the first 50 Entries selected at random from all Entries received. Winners will be notified within five (5) working days following the expiry week of the Promotion Period.
9. The Prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted. The promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
10. The promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions, or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this promotion.
11. The promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all reasonable actions necessary to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to request further verification as to your identity, age, and other relevant details.
12. Each winner will receive an email request asking for their contact details and postage address (Prizes will be delivered to UK and ROI addresses only).
13. Winners will have seven (7) days from the date the email was sent to claim their Prize, by replying with the requested information. Prizes shall be sent by recorded delivery to the address provided by winners within fourteen (14) working days of their response.
14. In the event that a winner or substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize in the time required, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, which shall be the next Entry selected at random.
15. Details of the winners will be made available on request.
Privacy and Data Protection
16. The promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the
18. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the promotion, the information provided by you when entering the promotion or claiming a Prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
19. The promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the promotion control.
20. The promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions.
21. The promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this promotion.
22. By entering this promotion, you agree to release the promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this promotion or with the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize (except death or personal injury caused by the
23. This promotion is governed by English law.