6. Samsung is offering a Promotion (the “Promotion”) whereby Participants will be eligible to claim one (1) Samsung Galaxy S20 mobile phone (SM-G980FZADEUA) (the “Reward”) upon purchasing a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) eligible Samsung Sero Television (QE43LS05T) (“Promotion Product”) from a participating retailer listed here. (“Participating Retailer”), within the Promotion Period, subject to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Purchases made from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
8. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward with another Reward of equivalent value at its own discretion.
9. After purchasing a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit www.samsung.com/uk/offer/samsung-s20-sero-lifestyle-tv-deal/ and complete the Claim form with their name, contact information, other requested information, including but not limited to the Promotion Product serial number and delivery address, and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase (a “Claim”).
10. Claims may only be submitted within thirty (30) days of the Participant purchasing the relevant Promotion Product (the “Claim Period”), meaning the final claim date for purchases made on the 6th July 2021 is no later than 23:59 (BST) on the 4th August 2021 (the “End Date”). Claims received after the End Date or otherwise not within the thirty (30) days will not be eligible for a Reward. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase as stated on the applicable proof of purchase counts as day one (1).
11. Maximum one (1) Reward per Promotion Product purchased and subsequent valid Claim made, up to a maximum of four (4) Rewards per household.
12. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Please note that Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of a Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
13. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone: 0330 054 0029 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
14. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
15. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
16. Rewards will be dispatched within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
19. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling 0330 054 0029. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.