Thousands of prizes on tap
Enter now and use Samsung Pay 5 times by 03/05/19 for a chance to win amazing prizes like a 55" 2018 Q9F QLED 4K TV.
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
SAMSUNG PAY PRIZE DRAW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this Promotion (the “Promotion”) Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at http://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/samsungpaygiveaway/terms form part of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited of Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0PS
2. The Promotion is open to UK, excluding Northern Ireland, and ROI residents aged 18+ who accept these Terms and Conditions, hold a Samsung account and have at least one (1) eligible debit or credit card (“Eligible Card”) registered in the Samsung Pay app linked to their Samsung account (each a “Participant” and together the “Participants”).
3. Employees or agents of the promoter or any of its group companies, and their families or households, and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion are not eligible to participate.
4. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 8 March 2019 and will close at 23:59 (BST) on 3 May 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
5. There are three-thousand, one-hundred and five (3,105) Prizes to be won in total, the breakdown is as follows:
a. One (1) x 55” QLED 4K Smart TV (55'' Q9F Flagship QLED 4K Certified Ultra HD Premium HDR 2000 Smart TV QE55Q9FNATXXU);
b. Four (4) x Samsung Galaxy Watch (SM-R810NZKABTU);
c. One-hundred (100) x Samsung Level Box Speaker (Slim Black – EO-SG930CBEGWW); and
d. Three-thousand (3,000) x 64GB Micro SDXC EVO Plus Memory Card (MB-MC64GA/EU)
(each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
6. The Prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
7. Participants must first ‘ENTER’ into the promotion via the Samsung Pay App and then make five (5) successful Samsung Pay transactions during the Promotion Period, each transaction must be a successful in-store or contactless purchase, made using an Eligible Card in the Samsung Pay app by the Participant and not via an agent or third party. No minimum spend required (an “Entry”).
8. Participants may only make one (1) Entry per device and Samsung account. Any transaction made after the Promotion Period will not generate an Entry.
9. Entries that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Entries.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or any Participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
11. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all reasonable actions necessary to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Entries including, without limitation, to request further verification as to your identity, age, and other relevant details.
12. Participants that make five (5) successful Samsung Pay transactions during the Promotion Period to constitute a valid Entry will go into a random draw.
13. Winners will be the selected at random from all Entries received by the Promoter in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the first (1st) Participant selected at random shall win the QLED TV, the second (2nd) to fifth (5th) the Galaxy Watches, the sixth (6th) to the one-hundred and fifth (105th) the Level Box Speakers and the one-hundred and sixth (106th) to the three-thousand one-hundred and fifth (3,105th) the 64GB Micro SDXC EVO Plus Memory Cards.
14. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) working days following the end of the Promotion Period.
15. Winners will have fourteen (14) days from the date the email was sent to claim their Prize, by entering their contact information and postage address on the URL provided in the notification email (a “Claim”). Prizes shall be sent by recorded delivery to the address provided by winners within fourteen (14) working days of the Claim.
Privacy and Data Protection
17. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the information provided by you when entering the Promotion or claiming a Prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Claims due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
21. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
22. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
23. The Promotion is governed by English law.