1. The warranty is only valid if, when warranty service is required, the warranty card is fully and properly completed and is presented with the original invoice or sales slip or confirmation, and the serial number on the product has not been defaced.
2. Samsung’s obligations are limited to the repair or, at its discretion, replacement of the product or the defective part.
3. Warranty repairs must be carried out by Authorised Samsung Dealers or Authorised Service Centres. No re-imbursement will be made for repairs carried out by non-Samsung Dealers and, any such repair work and damage to the products caused by such repair work will not be covered by this warranty.
4. This product is not considered to be defective in materials nor workmanship by reason that it requires adaptation in order to conform to national or local technical or safety standards in force in any Country other than the one for which the product was originally designed and manufactured.
This warranty will not cover, and no re-imbursement will be made for such adaptation nor any damage which may result.
5. This warranty covers none of the following:
a) Periodic check-ups, maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
b) Cost relating to transport, removal or installation of the product.
c) Misuse, including the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or incorrect installation.
d) Use of this product in a commercial/ business environment, which shall include, but is not limited to, the following: any use for profit or financial gain, public display or events such as clubs, bars and restaurants including continuous statistical or graphical display, or any commercial use of continuous or intentional long term display of News reels (“tickers”), static or fixed images such as timetables and 4:3 pictures or video content displaying permanent black bars.
e) Damage caused by Lightning, Water, Fire, Acts of God, War, Public Disturbances, incorrect mains voltage, improper ventilation or any other cause beyond the control of Samsung.
f) Spillage of food or liquid or use of any other hazardous substances, which may affect the product.
g) Performance due to differences in broadcasting method between countries.
6. This warranty is valid for any person who legally acquired possession of the product during the warranty period.
7. The consumers’ statutory rights in any applicable national legislation whether against the retailer arising from the purchase contract or otherwise are not affected by this warranty. Unless there is national legislation to the contrary, the rights under this warranty are the consumers’ sole rights and Samsung, its subsidiaries and distributors shall not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or any damage to disc based media, removable memory or any other related equipment or material.
8. Some products may differ from these guidelines. Please check with your dealer or the local Samsung website.