SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
PICK YOUR GAME PROGRAM (“PROMOTION”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “ Terms and Conditions ”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.samsung.com/uk/pickyourgame form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “ Promoter ” or “ Samsung ”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 28th November 2019 for all Participating Retailers listed and defined below. The Promotion will continue for all Participating Retailers until 23:59 (GMT) on 21st January 2020 (the “ Promotion Period ”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland resident aged 18 or over (“Participant” or “you”).
4. Employees, agents and any group company of the Promoter, and anyone professionally connected to this Promotion, are not eligible to enter.
5. The Promotion is only available to end users (e.g. not to any business or reseller).
6. Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased, and amaximum of one (1) Claim during the Promotion Period.
7. One (1) Pick Your Game code redeemable per Ubisoft account during the Redemption Period.
8. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
9. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) Samsung Solid State Drive included inthe table below (each a “Promotion Product ”) from a participating retailer included in the table below (each a “Participating Retailer ”) within the Promotion Period will be entitled to claim an Ubisoft© code (“ Reward Code ”) which can be used to redeem one (1) free licensed digital cop yof one (1) of the following games; Assassins Creed Odyssey PC Standard Edition (18+), Anno1800 PC Standard Edition (12+), Far Cry 5 PC Standard Edition (18+), Rainbow Six Siege PC Gold Edition(18+), Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Standard Edition (18+) or The Division 2 PC Standard Edition (18+) (“ Pick Your Game Program ”), available to download from 28th November 2019 [JL2] (the “ Content ”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Reward Code entitles the Participant to select and download one (1) of the games included in the Pick Your Game Program only.
QVO 1TB MZ-76Q1T0BW
QVO 2TB MZ-76Q2T0BW
QVO 4TB MZ-76Q4T0BW
970 EVO PLUS 500GB MZ-V7S500BW
970 EVO PLUS 1TB MZ-V7S1T0BW
970 EVO PLUS 2TB MZ-V7S2T0BW
T5 1TB MU-PA1T0B/EU
T5 1TB MU-PA1T0G/EU
T5 2TB MU-PA2T0B/EU
860 EVO 1TB MZ-76E1T0B/EU
10. The Reward Code is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a reward of equal or greater value for the Reward Code.
How to claim
11. To claim, Participants must do the following (a “ Claim ”):
a. During the Promotion Period, purchase a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer and provide any information required by the Participating Retailer at the point of purchase;
b. Obtain the Reward Code from the Participating Retailer, which will be provided either by email to the email address provided by the Participant, or as a printed voucher alongside delivery of the Promotion Product to the Participant; and
c. Between 00:01 (GMT) on 28th November 2019 and 23:59 (GMT) 21 March 2020 (“ Redemption Period ”):
i. Go to https://pickyourgame.ubi.com
ii. Log in with your existing Ubisoft credentials or create a new account;
iii. Enter the Reward Code, complete the product information required, select one (1) game from the Pick Your Game Program and
iv. You will then receive a confirmation email from Ubisoft shortly after. The Content will appear in your Ubisoft account on 28 November 2019 at the earliest , at which time you can download the content.
12. If you need any information concerning the games or experience a technical problem please contact Ubisoft Technical Support at https://support.ubi.com.
13. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
15. Purchase of a Promotion Product after the expiry of the Promotion Period will not be eligible forthis Promotion. Any Reward Code activated after the expiry of the Redemption Period will not be accepted.
16. If you return your Promotion Product, you must return the Reward Code to the relevant Participating Retailer at the same time and your Reward Code will no longer be valid. If you have already submitted a Claim, your Claim will be invalid and removed from your Ubisoft account. The Promoter reserves the right to check with any Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a Claim, you provide consent for the Promoter to do so.
Privacy and Data Protection
17. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when participating in the Promotion or making a Claim will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
18. The Participant may withdraw consent to such use of personal information by writing to the Promoter or by using the opt-out process outlined
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Claims due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions of Claims or Reward Codes; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion; or (f) any use of the Reward Code by persons under the age of 18.
22. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
23. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
24. ©2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Anno 1800, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/orother countries. Anno, Blue Byte and the Blue Byte logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft GmbH in the US and/or other countries. © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Based on Crytek’s original Far Cry directed by Cevat Yerli. Powered by Crytek’s technology “CryEngine”. © 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. TomClancy's, The Division logo, the Soldier icon, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registeredor unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. ©2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The Crew logo, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. © 2015 - 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Rainbow Six, The Soldier Icon, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. © 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered trademarks in the USand/or other countries.
25. The Promotion is governed by English law.