SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
QLED 2018 REVIEW PRIZE DRAW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this Prize Draw you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
Prize Draw Period
2. The Prize Draw is open from 00:01 (BST) on 4 June 2018 and shall close at 23:59 (BST) on 30 July 2018 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
3. This Prize Draw is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18+ who have received an advert through the Samsung SMART hub to leave a review of their new Samsung QLED 2018 television only.
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Prize Draw are not eligible to enter.
5. This Prize Draw is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller).
6. There is one (1) prize of a Samsung All in One Soundbar (the “Prize”) available to be won each month during the Prize Draw Period (i.e two (2) Prizes available to be won in total).
7. The Prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
8. To enter the Prize Draw, Participants must follow the link provided in the advert received from the Promoter through the Samsung SMART hub and leave a review of their Samsung QLED 2018 television at www.samsung.com/uk/ during the Prize Draw Period (an “Entry”).
9. Participants must follow the link provided in the SMART hub advert to leave their review, reviews received via any other avenue will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
10. Maximum one Entry per product per household, multiple entries by the same household for the same product will not be considered.
11. For the avoidance of doubt all reviews will be considered an Entry regardless of content, i.e. if the review is good or bad.
12. Each month’s winner will be selected at random from all Entries received during the previous month in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. The winners will be notified by Samsung no later than three (3) days after the end of each month using the email address provided at the time of registering on the Samsung SMART hub.
14. The winner will have five (5) working days from the date of notification to claim their Prize by sending a reply to the email address provided in the winner notification.
15. In the event that a winner or substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize in the time required, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, which shall be the next Entry selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Privacy and Data Protection
16. By Participating in this Prize Draw, Participants consent to the Promoter using any and all reviews for any sales or marketing purposes.
17. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
18. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and town of residence of the winners.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Prize Draw whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw.
23. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c)
any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Prize Draw.
24. By entering the Prize Draw, the Participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession or use of the Prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
25. This Prize Draw is governed and construed in accordance with English law.