Transfer your favourite music onto your S9 or S9+
- Firstly, you must download Samsung Music from the Galaxy Apps Store (found in the folder named Samsung on the home screen).
- Once Samsung Music has downloaded, select the app from the home screen.
- When using the app for the first time, you will be asked to allow Samsung Music to access your photos, media and files on your device. Select Allow if you are happy to continue.
- Once the app has loaded, select from Playlist, Tracks, Albums, Artists, or Folders (found along the top of the screen) to find your music.
- Select Equaliser symbol to access Sound Quality and Effects.