How do I insert a SIM card into my Samsung Galaxy S4?
1. Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the side of your device.
2. Lift the cover up and away from the device.
3. Remove your device's battery.
4. Carefully slide the SIM card into the SIM card slot until the card clicks into place.
Note: make sure the card’s gold contacts face into the device and the angled corner of the card is positioned correctly. If the card is not inserted correctly, the phone will not detect the SIM card. Reorient the card back into the slot if the SIM is not detected.
1. Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
2. Replace the back cover.
3. Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place.