ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence on 27 June 2018 and shall close at 23:59 (BST) on 29 July 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a UK resident aged 18+ (“Participant”)
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion and any group company of the Promoter are not eligible to enter. For the avoidance of doubt, employees of Tesco are permitted to participate in the Promotion.
5. The Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller).
6. Maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased and three (3) Claims per household during the Promotion Period.
7. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, Galaxy S8/S8+, Note 8 either on a Tesco Mobile pay monthly contract or as a Tesco Mobile pay as you go customer (each a “Promotion Product” and together the “Promotion Products”) from any UK Tesco Store (whether purchase is made in-store or online) within the Promotion Period will be entitled to claim a pair of AKG Bluetooth Headphones, Galaxy Tab E or a Level Box Slim Speaker by redemption (each a “Promotion Gift” and together the “Promotion Gifts”).
8. To claim a Promotion Gift, Participants must purchase a Promotion Product during the Promotion Period, then visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/S8tescomobile to upload proof of purchase, register the Promotion Product details including the product IMEI number, and provide their contact details and all other required information including their choice of Promotion Gift (a “Claim”).
9. Pay as you go customers are not eligible to make a Claim until the first initial top-up has been purchased.
10. Claims must be made within sixty (60) days of the date of purchase of a Promotion Product (the “Claim Period”), meaning the final claim date (for a Promotion Product purchased on 29 July 2018) is no later than 23:59 on 27 September 2018. For the avoidance of doubt the date of purchase counts as day one. Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
11. Please note that Claims will not be processed until after twenty one (21) days from the date of purchase.
12. If a Participant returns their product within fifteen (15) days of purchase the Claim will be deemed invalid and will be cancelled.
13. Participants will be sent an email to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter and that it has been successful and validated. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at Tesco@samsungpromotions.claims or 03452160154 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
14. If a Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Promotion Gift.
15. Upon verification of the Claim the Promoter will send a second email to the Participant (approximately seven (7) days after the Claim) to confirm validation and the delivery details for the Promotion Gift. Provided the claim is validated, delivery of the Promotion Gift will be within twenty-eight (28) days of the Claim being validated. Participants who return a Promotion Product before verification are not eligible to receive a Promotion Gift.
16. Delivery of the Promotion Gift will be to the postal address provided with the claim.
17. This Promotion is not redeemable with any other offer.
18. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
21. A Claim must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
Privacy and Data Protection
23. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Promotion Gift will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
26. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
27. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
28. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter and Tesco Mobile Limited harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Promotion Gift. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
29. The Promotion is governed by English law.