SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
THE FRAME ART STORE PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.samsung.com/uk/offer/frameartstorepromo/ form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on Tuesday 11 December 2018 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 31 December 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a UK resident with any Samsung The Frame TV (a “Promotion Product”), hold either a valid debit or credit card, or PayPal account in order to activate a subscription for The Frame Art Store and be one (1) of the first five-hundred (500) to redeem the Reward (“Participant”).
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion and any group company of the Promoter is not eligible to enter.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter.
6. The first five-hundred (500) eligible Participants will be entitled to claim a six (6) months free The Frame Art Store subscription by redemption (the “Reward”).
7. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
8. The Reward may be redeemed alongside any The Frame Art Store introductory trial period that may be available when first accessing The Frame Art Store.
9. If Participants do not cancel the subscription before the end of the six (6) month period, The Frame Art Store subscription will automatically renew at £3.99 per month.
10. Use of the Reward is subject to separate terms and conditions, available at https://www.samsung.com/uk/art-store-terms/.
11. To claim the Reward, Participants must enter a valid email address when prompted on the landing page via their Frame TV from the click through of the Samsung Ads interface.
12. Participants will be sent an email by the Samsung CRM team containing a unique code (the “Code”) within 24 hours from entering the email.
13. Participants must then at any time before 23:59 (GMT) on 31 December 2018 (the “End Date”):
a. Access the Art Store, sign in or sign up for a Samsung Account;
b. Return to the Art Store and click the “Start Your Free Trial” banner;
c. Register you Paypal or Credit/Debit Card information;
d. Click the “Redeem” button and enter the Code;
e. Click “Pay Now” and enjoy the Art Store free for six (6) months a (“Claim”).
For the avoidance of doubt, the first six (6) months The Frame Art Store subscription is free of charge and Participants will not be required to make any payment until after the six (6) month period has elapsed.
14. Claims made after the End Date will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
15. The data will then be validated by the Promoter and registration will be confirmed, please keep a copy of this registration for your records.
16. Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product and one (1) Claim per Code.
17. If a Claim has not been submitted correctly, Participants must contact Customer Service on 03307267864 or using the details at https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/ within seven (7) days.
18. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers either do not comply with these Terms and Conditions or which include a Review which it considers to be abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise offensive.
20. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims.
Privacy and Data Protection
22. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
26. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
27. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
28. The Promotion is governed by English law.