Connect your TV to the internet.
* When connecting after the setup process, go to Settings > General > Network > Open Network Settings to set up your internet connection.
Log into your Samsung Account. You’ll be able to use even more features.
* When logging in after the setup process, go to Settings > General > System Manager > Samsung Account.
Select the apps to add to the Smart Hub. Drag your favorite apps to the front and customize the Smart Hub the way you want it.
* Smart service and GUI(Graphic User Interface) may vary by model and region.
* Compatible OS(Operating System) or app required.
* Users with models previous to the Galaxy S6 or other mobile brands need to download the SmartThings app through application store.
* Shape of TV and remote may differ depending on model and region.
* The content within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* GUI(Graphic User Interface), design, features and specifications subject to change without notice.