Samsung Ads Review Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) described below you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey KT16 0PS.
2. The Prize Draw is only open to UK residents aged 18+ who own a NikeM chipset 2020 Model QLED TV; Q950, Q900, Q800, Q95, Q90, Q85, Q80, Q7X, Q70, LS03T (The Frame), LS01T(Serif), LS05T (Sero), LS05T(Sero)
3. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of their group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to the Prize Draw is not eligible to enter.
4. The Prize Draw will open at 00:01am (BST) 13th July 2020 and close at 23:59pm (BST) 30th September (the “Prize Draw Period”).
5. There is one Prize available to be won in total, consisting of a HW-Q60T/XU Soundbar (the “Prize”).
6. The Prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winners. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
7. To enter, Participants must own a NikeM chipset 2020 Model QLED TV and have received the Samsung Ad communication regarding the review Prize Draw. Participants must click through to the Samsung Ads landing page and leave a review of their NikeM chipset 2020 Model QLED TV (an “Entry”). For the avoidance of doubt, all reviews will be considered an Entry regardless of content.
8. Participants must provide their name, address and all other requested information at the time of Entry.
9. Maximum of one (1) Entry per Participant.
10. The winner will be the Participant selected at random from all Entries received by the Promoter at the end of the Prize Draw Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. The winner will be notified by 23:59 (BST) on 1st October 2020 using the email or telephone number provided at the time of Entry.
12. Winners will have fourteen (14) days from the date of notification to provide a valid UK delivery address (a “Claim”). Prizes will be delivered within twenty-eight (28) days following the winning Participant’s response to the Promoters notification.
13. In the event a winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to Claim the Prize in the time required, the winner shall forfeit their Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Prize Draw whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
15. Samsung excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance or possession of any Prize.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with these Prize Draw.
17. All Prizes are subject to current tax laws, and may be considered to be a taxable benefit to those who have Participated and won.
18. Entry into the Prize Draw signifies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
20. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law.