Inserting and Removing a SD card in the Notebook
You can transfer data to other devices, such as digital cameras or smartphones using a memory card.
Inserting a SD Card
- Insert a SD card into the memory card slot.
- Push in the memory card until you hear a clicking sound.
- You can save, move, or delete data on the memory card.
Removing a SD Card
- Push in the card gently until it disengages from the memory card slot.
- Grab the end of the card and pull it out of the slot.
© 2020 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.